Damaged nails

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mlw1

Reaction score
Hi I wonder if anyone can shed any light on what is happening to my nails. I stopped using gel polish on my nails about three months ago now and my nails currently look like this. It does not seem to be improving. I am using CND Vinylux as I can't bear bare nails!!!

Can anyone help please:sad:

Attachments

• photo 1.jpg
    photo 1.jpg
    119 KB · Views: 772
  • photo 2.jpg
    photo 2.jpg
    121.1 KB · Views: 598
Have you been to your doctor? Fungal infection maybe?

You need to see your doctor. There could be any number of reasons for this (not particularly sinister I might add) but we really wouldnt know as none of us are to give out medical diagnosis on things we simply do not know...

I do not think these nails need a medical diagnosis. Clearly the damage is growing out.

It looks as if your nails are growing out nicely, if a little slowly. Keep going and if it were I, I'd be using IBX weekly, before polishing. Solar Oil daily too. You're doing well ... Be patient. In another 6-8 weeks they will be nearly there ... Worth the wait. X

There growing through lovely,keep solar oil on daily,takes time x x

Thank you all for your replies. Geek and Lisa Nails I have taken your advice and will be patient!!! Am using solar oil daily. Am using Vinylux and they are lasting a full week with a tiny amount of tip wear (due to office work!) love love love!:D

Sorry Geek was indeed meant to read Geeg:eek:

Latest posts

Back