Dappen Dishes!!!!!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

christi

Softie Walter Geek
Reaction score
Just wondering what dappen dishes you all use! Are you a practicle kinda Gal/Guy or and adventurous/creative type (pardon the pun)?

I use a couple of glass ones just for style purpose and for show, and i also use regular ones too, i.e. plastic with lids/glass with lids for practicle purposes.

Just thought i would show you my new glass dappen dishes well thats what i use them for!
I use the four one for any sculpting/custom blending i do, using more than two powders of course monomer, The single ones (i have three of them) i use for any pink and white application + monomer. What do you think?

I sometimes use one to put a little bit of scrub fresh in when i am using gels, i dip my brush in and wipe to keep it clean when working.

They are infact little tea light holders (Doh as if you didn't know), bought from Morrisons 29p ea.
Just thought i would share with you incase your as mad as me and fancy something different.

xxxxxxxxx

they look great Christie - i hadn't thought of tea-light holders.:suprised:

Must say though i am waiting for the little stainless steel 'doggy bowls!' from creative to arrive in the uk - really want one of those:D

i think they look the biz

That is one BRILLIANT idea Christi.

Just bobbing off to Morrisons now.

They look cool but are the deep enough?

Oh yeah i am looking forward to the creative stainless ones too!

I suppose these will do for now, they are as deep as the little glass/ plastic creative dappen dishes if not deeper.

Just thought they looked quite nice sat on my nail bar!

xxxxxxxx

What a fantastic idea

Def think you will have just started off a new trend. xx

Latest posts

Back