DARK spray tan solution at good price?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gemzygem

Reaction score
Currently using 'Suntana' spray tan solution which is lovely, smells great and the price is even better, however the darkest shade is 12% which is not dark enough for some people. I tried their booster drops which are supposed to increase the DHA but it barely made a difference even when I poured quarter of a bottle into 50ml (at the request of the customer!)
Which other product can closely match this price but provide a darker tan??

I use Nouvatan which goes up to a 16%. The 14% is usually dark enough for most people. I also stock LA Tan 18% for those that want it very very dark, but i rarely use it.

Yep, I would also recommend Nouvatan. They do a 14% and a 16% and the price is very reasonable xxx

If you look on the WOW website at the tandare liquids there is an 18% solution which is a nice dark colour.

Currently using 'Suntana' spray tan solution which is lovely, smells great and the price is even better, however the darkest shade is 12% which is not dark enough for some people. I tried their booster drops which are supposed to increase the DHA but it barely made a difference even when I poured quarter of a bottle into 50ml (at the request of the customer!)
Which other product can closely match this price but provide a darker tan??
In some cases it doesnt matter how much DHA you put on a client they will look the same colour or run the risk of the skin flaking and going orange from DHA overload ,
Dawn (Mrs Nouvatan) is very light skinned and is the same colour with our 16% as our 8% her skin will only absorb so much,
I on the other hand have very dark olive skin and i go extremely dark with 16% too dark for my liking to be honest :cry: but thats the look a lot of people want and our 16% can be boosted up with drops as well !!
I personally prefer our lower dha tans 8, 10 ,12, as they make me look like i have been on holiday, the darker ones 14 and 16 make (ME) look a bit to dark
However i have seen some fantastic results using the darker DHA s on other people
All people are different and all skin types are different, unfortunately with some people the only way to get that 2 weeks in jamaica look is for them to go to jamaica for 2 weeks :lol::lol:

Latest posts

Back