Dashing Diva - has anyone tried this?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TweezerHappy

Reaction score
Thinking out loud really.

I'm going to order somemore sizes but waiting for Fingertips to get their order of Shellac and will order all together.

I'm running low on the normal size. I was thinking about using the double width with excess White hanging over the free edge. Clip the excess off and file to smooth as normal.

This should work, right?

Sorry - I'm not answering your original qustion, but I take it you already offer Dashing Diva, I'm really interested in doing them, Are they good? Do they last well? How much do you charge for them? x

Sorry - I'm not answering your original qustion, but I take it you already offer Dashing Diva, I'm really interested in doing them, Are they good? Do they last well? How much do you charge for them? x

I love Dashing Diva. A little bit fiddly but perfect every time.

I use them with Shellac and charge £30. I don't advertise them on their own but would charge £15 if someone asked for them.

How do you apply them with Shellac? I mean in what order I'm new to Shellac too, placed my first order yesterday....Would you put dashing diva on prepared nail, remove shine off then apply Shellac as normal? Does it last for the same 14days?? x

How do you apply them with Shellac? I mean in what order I'm new to Shellac too, placed my first order yesterday....Would you put dashing diva on prepared nail, remove shine off then apply Shellac as normal? Does it last for the same 14days?? x

That's what I do. I find most people go longer than 14 days.

Thinking out loud really.

I'm going to order somemore sizes but waiting for Fingertips to get their order of Shellac and will order all together.

I'm running low on the normal size. I was thinking about using the double width with excess White hanging over the free edge. Clip the excess off and file to smooth as normal.

This should work, right?
Yep it will work, just apply the brush on resin to the whole white area, apply as usual making sure you really brush it out then clip, release and file.....I file so I dont put any pressure on the large overhang....
give it a try and see how you get on xxx

Latest posts

Back