Dashing Diva, the new More Than White

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nailsinlondon1

Reaction score
Hi guys,
At the Event I was introduced to the Dashing Diva System, I honestly thought why would I want that? I can paint French smiles in my sleep.
But then as the demo unfolded I completely changed my outlook. and attitude.
Sitting there made me wonder about the other possibilities this little gem of a product could give me. Then the thought came to me, many moons ago I used the Designer Nail Fabric# system. Part of this system had a paint on white. We loved this as it meant we the Fibreglass Technicians could use it just like Gel and L&P Technicians would use their white to give clients a fab French fibreglass look that lasted and lasted. Anyway the Fabric# system was discontinued and we where back to frenchtips or gel white and then overlaying this with Fibreglass.
Now Faye and I have been using Dashing Diva since the beginning of May in the salon and clients love it and so do we.
So we took the system one step further and made it part of our Fibreglass menu. NNO, tips and even sculpting with silk can now have that fab French look. Its easy fast and looks fab.
We re balance by simply buffing of the old white and re balance using the Dashing Diva white strips..... absolutely fantastic.... and it also works brill with resin dip..... this product is taking fibreglass back to the top of the menu list and it is now just as popular as Gel...
Just had to share this as it means expanding the menu and offering just that little bit more..... and that means just that little bitmore cash too xxx

Sounds awesome Ruthie, I've never worn or done fibreglass but it sounds like DD has definitely made your fibreglass offer stronger...... Thanks for sharing.

Latest posts

Back