Daughters Frizzy hair

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gilz

Reaction score
HI I have just popped over from the skin forum. Iam looking for advice my daughter is 8 years old and has mid-long hair. Her hair is mostly wavy, kinky and curly. SHe is self conscious that her hair is quite frizzy. The hairdresser says she still has alot of baby hair. When I tie her hair back it eventually frizzies up and just wondered if you knew any good products i could use on her hair or any other suggestions. I currently use vo5 leave in conditioner after I have washed her hair and it helps a little.

Gillian

Maybe use a smoothing serum, and apply a small amount to wet hair and blow dry to smooth the worst bits out :)

Take a look at 'mixedchicks' hair products... it's for all hair textures not just afro-caribbean and they do a lighter range especially for kids. Also maybe have a look on the curlygirl website as they have loads of good tips and advice for taming the frizz! If you work with the curl instead of against it it makes things so much better. HTH

Curly Hair Products - Mixed Chicks | A Curly Revolution

Hair Types on NaturallyCurly.com

Oh... and keep that dryer away.... makes things worse!

Latest posts

Back