Day Four Creative Foundation L&p - what to expect?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

samiejoe

Reaction score
I'm going back for day four tomorrow but getting really worried that I havent practised enough or read enough. Can soneone please tell me what to expect on day four of the creative L&P foundation course. Thanxs

If you have done all that you were asked to do for homework and practicing then you should be fine. I do hope that you get on ok when you get there. Why do you think that you havent done enough?????

I have done everthing that has been asked but I just feel like I did on day one a bit nervous :rolleyes:

I have done everthing that has been asked but I just feel like I did on day one a bit nervous :rolleyes:

I have to go back for day 5 next week i was terrified about day 4 and felt the same as you but i got 30.5 out of 31 in my exam and was way chuffed, good luck and let us know how you get on hun xx

Its the exam that is worrying me. Is it hard? My memory is so bad don't think I will remember anything. Do they tell you the results at the end of the day?

Its the exam that is worrying me. Is it hard? My memory is so bad don't think I will remember anything. Do they tell you the results at the end of the day?

we marked ours in class and then handed them in, can you label a cross section of the nail?

I have to go back for day 5 next week i was terrified about day 4 and felt the same as you but i got 30.5 out of 31 in my exam and was way chuffed, good luck and let us know how you get on hun xx

Well done you !!:)

You got exactly the same mark as me... I missed the word vapour out when answering about extraction and ventilation, so make sure you remember to read up on that !!

Yeah!!!!!! I'm back and I passed:lol:

Felt sorry for Lauren at Loughton who had to mark the test. My spelling was terrible and the whole thing looked a mess as I had 101 things running through my mind was looking at the questions further down the page when I should have been concentrating on answering the one I was on!!!

Felt sorry for Lauren at Loughton who had to mark the test. My spelling was terrible and the whole thing looked a mess as I had 101 things running through my mind was looking at the questions further down the page when I should have been concentrating on answering the one I was on!!!

well done you!!!!!!!!!!!! We had every faith in you hun xxxx

Well done and Congratulations hun x

Well Done
Isn't it a GREAT feeling ?

Yeah its such a great feeling I feel like a weight has been lifted because exams are not something that I'm great in.

Hi,dont be that worried the exam is not as hard as we think it is going to be,there is no trick questions,all the answers have been discussed in the class and are all in your manual,you need to be able to get all the names right on the diagram of the nail as this counts as one modual of the test,just as an example one of my fellow students had a nervous breakdown with worrying about it but with support from us all she passed first time and another fellow student failed her exam on the first go,i returned with her when she went to resit it, we arrived an hour early and sat in there lovely lounge area reviseing together and she passed with flying colours,by the way it was the exact same exam paper second time round even though they said it would be a different one,i hope this helps to reasure you we have all been there hun and i am still dreading my next course,not doing it yet though i want some experience under my belt first,learn to walk before running eh haha,good luck with it all and remember you will be fine.:hug: .

Latest posts

Back