Decals

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chopper

Reaction score
Hello all,

I got this site from a friend, because she think that i can get the help here.

Up to few weeks ago I have no ideas about nail art. The only thing I know is that sometimes I see some very nice looking artwork on peoples nail.

I do paint a lot of little miniture figures and have been looking for good size decals for them for a long time. I have done some research and a lot of tests until I can print the decals I wanted. Join the time I was doing the research I came across some nail art decal kits, which are the same things. I when to no less then 4 nail bars to try to find out how often the decals are being use, are mine any good for nails....etc. I even have to borrow next doors kids nails.

http://www.zzz888.free-online.co.uk/NailArt.html

I have taken the photo a day after the nails are done, and I am not a nail technician.

The things I need to know ;
How many of you do use decals?
Are they too hard to use, or they take too long to put on?
Do they have all the art work you want?
Are they the right sizes? Should there be more sizes?(the art work)
Do they cost too much to use?

I hope some of you can help me with them.
If any of you need help with using them I think a can help too.

Thanks

James

Hi James

welcome to the site. I personally do use decals on my clients and they love them. The site i mainly use is www.nailtopia.co.uk they have a great choice and as you get quite a few sets out of each packet are very cost effective.

These decals look alot like Nail Treatz. Am I right?

I have some and they look great

ladybgemini said:
These decals look alot like Nail Treatz. Am I right?

I have some and they look great

Sorry I have been busy printing..... no they are mine.....I did them my self:D

:D

Thanks!!

I have just add 3 pics. My friends girls last weekend, one of them is a little football mad....

Football decals would be good in little flags and badges for when the big matches are on. St georges flags, union jacks, 3 lions the scottish and irish flags as well. As to the rest of the questions i use decals but mainly for the kids parties or on myself, they can be a bit fiddly to get off but a cocktail stick works wonders. They are cost effective i use the nailtopia ones as well and some i have got from abroad which are very similar. dont like the water decals theya re a pain in the neck prefer the sticky decals mostly.
HTH

Sticky decals usually are bigger and less detail, I can do the water ones very fast...:lol: . I am looking to do a web page up with pics to show how to use them neat and fast, but I i'll need help with English.

Now they are up.....
http://www.zzz888.free-online.co.uk/NailArt.html
:o

If you need any help just ask!! x

Latest posts

Back