deep sidewall lifting

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pinkies101

Reaction score
Hi all

Looking for a bit of advice

I use CND rententio liquid and powder, I hardly ever get any lifting, and if I do I know its been down to me, and can source the problem,

However I have a client with really really deep sidewalls, and I just cannot seem to prevent lifting, any ideas on how to combat this?

Many thanks

I have found that I sometimes get a bit of sidewall lifting, and it's usually on the same client and usually on the left sidewall (as I look at the nail).

I have bought a CND Precision Probe to get deep intothe sidewalls and I'm hoping that will help - plus, I'm trying to concentrate on my pressure on the left side, in the way I apply my L&P.

Maybe that will help you too?

Make sure you are angling your brush at the side walls and pressing the product. If you're getting lifting down one side only i would guess that its the agle of yur brush not pressing the product and keeping it thin.

I have found that I sometimes get a bit of sidewall lifting, and it's usually on the same client and usually on the left sidewall (as I look at the nail).

I have bought a CND Precision Probe to get deep intothe sidewalls and I'm hoping that will help - plus, I'm trying to concentrate on my pressure on the left side, in the way I apply my L&P.

Maybe that will help you too?

what is this "CND Precision Probe" ???

I have just tried to find a pic for you but can't just now.

It's a a bit like the cnd curette, but it's only has 1 working end and that is a small angled scraping disc, very small, just a bit bigger than a pin head.

I'm sure someone will be able to find a pic for us!

thanx
well its not available in my country thats why i dont know it and i cant find it on the cnd web site but im really curious about it

does anyone got a pict of it??

thanx
well its not available in my country thats why i dont know it and i cant find it on the cnd web site but im really curious about it

does anyone got a pict of it??

You can puchase it from Sweet Squared. The precision Probe is not a CND product .. itis my favourite tool and I introduced it some years ago into the rnge of Precision tools sold bu the UK CND distributor. They would be happy to send you one 00 44 845 210 60 60 to order.

Latest posts

Back