DENIED for Gastric Bypass

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just keep fighting. My sister has fought for years for help with her weight loss and finally in march she got her gastric bypass, but it didnt come without persistance. She had tried everything shes a dancer so it wasnt due to lack of exercise more about her lifestyle. She has already lost over 2 stone however the desire for something substantial to eat is still there its just she hasnt got a choice now she cant eat it and with in a couple of spoonfuls she full. Dont give up its worth it.

Just keep fighting. My sister has fought for years for help with her weight loss and finally in march she got her gastric bypass, but it didnt come without persistance. She had tried everything shes a dancer so it wasnt due to lack of exercise more about her lifestyle. She has already lost over 2 stone however the desire for something substantial to eat is still there its just she hasnt got a choice now she cant eat it and with in a couple of spoonfuls she full. Dont give up its worth it.

Strange we are all different. I never felt hungry and when I did eat my meals I felt really satisfied and full. Never had a moments craving for anything and still don't. I'm so happy every day with it all.

So funny that this post just popped up again...I am about to start my appeal process again. I intend to state about my mother's passing, she passed away on March 10 of this year due to complications from diabetes...That disease is running rampart on my mother's side...You would think I would be approved on just that alone.

I was just reading through the post and I saw where I stated that I was 364...or something like that HUMPH! I wish I was still there. Last time I weighed in I was 388 lbs, that could have a lot to do with the stress over the past 4 months too...who knows??

Man, I must really love you guys to be broadcasting my weight out there for all to see! :lol: No problem, because I know all you guys love me too!!!! :hug:

O hunny I really hope the appeal works for you. I've got everything crossed for you xxx

Fingers crossed for you. I had done that in 2002. I had to fight for that one year with polish doctors.
I think you gonna sort it out! :hug:

:hug: hope all goes well with the appeal xx

Has anyone had this procedure in australia.
cheers
rachel

Good luck this time Yolanda, hope it works out for you - go get em girl!

Yolanda, with your determination and positive outlook, there is no way that they will be able to resist!! I'm sure it's just a matter of time before you get your bypass :hug:

xxx sugar xxx

Latest posts

Back