dennis williams leeds??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

looby4444

Reaction score
hiya

gotta go buy a box for my nail stuff from my brother for xmas, do they sell good ones at dennis williams (its nr my work), im after a silver case pretty big, if so how much r they?? i might just resort to a homebase tool box for now.

what time does it close too as i may have to pop down fri after work at 530??? or go on my lunch

bloody brothers....they always tell me to go get my own pressies!

xx

i was there about 2 weeks ago and they had loads i think they were about £60 hth

I've got a really gorge silver box from B&Q of all pl;aces and it only cost me about £25:lol:

you can get the silver cantilever box (same as the ones at sallys , dennis williams etc) at Machine Mart which kind of a car parts place. The boxes are £22 inc vat.

I don know if theres a machine mart in leeds but there is one in bradford - on Manningham lane, oppisite what used to be pennington night club ( i think its called town & country now). If u give them a ring they cud reserve it for u.

Hi
Go to B & Q for a case, they sell a silver cantilever case there for £21.99. If you go to a nail and beauty supplier you'll pay £40 plus. They are exactly the same at B & Q and I can fit most things in mine.

Latest posts

Back