Dennis Williams selling Solar Oil, Scrub Fresh, Additives and Nourishing Remover

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pen09

Reaction score
As the title says above..just received a special offer brochure stating the above are coming soon. X
Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

I hope they have suitable permission for distribution from Sweet Squared, or they're going to be in serious trouble.

I hope they have suitable permission for distribution from Sweet Squared, or they're going to be in serious trouble.

Thats what I was thinking x

I saw a statement issued by dennis Williams saying (in the case of gelish) it's perfectly legal because they buy direct from America!

I've just read that on Dennis awilliams fb. It would be closer for me but I've always stuck with S2 I always get fab advice from them if I'm ever stuck with anything. X

It's not sweet squared they need permission from; it's CND.
I have no doubt that S2 and CND are fully aware of the situation and will be dealing with it.

Either that of CND have given it their blessing!

As a distributor myself I'd be very surprised if that's the case.

I had an argument with DW over this their Facebook page, which was promptly deleted. Stating they weren't authorised sellers within the UK.

They said they shipped it from the USA, and although wouldn't reveal their source said it was perfectly legal, and even advised techs that their insurance WOULD NOT be invalidated using their products! Couldn't believe it.

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1404766672.559382.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1404766693.370091.jpg

I had an argument with DW over this their Facebook page, which was promptly deleted. Stating they weren't authorised sellers within the UK.

They said they shipped it from the USA, and although wouldn't reveal their source said it was perfectly legal, and even advised techs that their insurance WOULD NOT be invalidated using their products! Couldn't believe it.

Yeah I saw this too on their fb page is very strange if you ask me!

I have also read on Facebook that Nail Harmony UK are having these problems too.

I shall continue to buy from S2, least I know they are authorised to sell it..X

I don't get how this has gone on so long though and it's still illegal! I'm baffled as to how they can be advertising it still so blatantly?

I also had a conversation with someone today who told me Sparkles at Worksop legally sell Shellac, etc as they buy direct from CND in the states

I had this pop as a suggested post on my news feed I was gob smacked. I posted about Shellac and S2 and it got deleted.

:)

Ive had chats with Samuel Sweet & Jim Nordstrom about this problem. They are well aware of Dennis Williams & are dealing with it but as anything its never quick or simple. They are NOT authorised distributors of CND in the UK so I wont be touching it with a barge pole!!!

Sent from my GT-I9195 using SalonGeek mobile app

Similar theme, I had an email from a company called Nicely Polished who can supply CND Shellac from European sources. Didn't reply, and will stick to S2.

I don't get how this has gone on so long though and it's still illegal! I'm baffled as to how they can be advertising it still so blatantly?

Who said it was illegal?

Surely Dennis Williams is just using a legit loophole to be able to sell CND shellac?
Def not illegal!
I'm sure if they were doing anything wrong, this would be stopped immediately.
I think it's taking a while to get Dennis Williams to stop because 1: they're not doing anything wrong 2: if S2 wanted it stopped, they would have to fight to have all imports stopped full stop?

Don't get me wrong, I'm all for authorised selling etc but I think S2 should just accept healthy competition.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back