Depileve wax

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Anettes

Reaction score
Hi everybody,
I am a newbie and after finishing my wax course are now looking for products

Has anybody tried Depileve ?
If so pls advise what you thought about their products

Tks

O use their Pearl strip wax now. It is amazing, I find it much better then my previous wax ... Perron Crystal Ocean.

Goes on super thin, so much cheaper then Crystal Ocean, doesn't dry out on the client and works really well with oil underneath.

The Karite roller wax is really nice too.

Matt do you use oil when using a roller? I find even the tiniest amount causes slipping and can't get the roller to turn. Works fine with no oil.

Is Essential Beauty Supplies the only place you can buy Depileve from and what about The Karite roller wax?

Cheers

Last edited by a moderator:
The Karite roller wax is also by Depileve.

Yes you can use oil with roller wax but it can be a lot tricker - you really have to have the tiniest amount! Too much and the roller doesn't grip enough to start rolling. I usually get around thins by getting the wax running by initially doing a short line on a spare strip - this gets the roller coated with wax, and usually gives the grip needed.

Yes, Essential Beauty Supplies are the official UK distributor appointed by Depileve.

What about their Film wax ?

I don't use their hot waxes - I use the Outback Organics wax from Essential Beauty Supplies (their UK supplier).

I would contact your local distributor to find out the most popular in the range.

Matt do you use oil when using a roller? I find even the tiniest amount causes slipping and can't get the roller to turn. Works fine with no oil.

Is Essential Beauty Supplies the only place you can buy Depileve from and what about The Karite roller wax?

Cheers

You can also buy Depileve from Smart-Buy beauty supplies.

In the course I learned roll on + honey emulsion for brazilian (flicking method)
Depileve was the distubutor that seemed to have the largest range of products but was not sure if it was any good.
They recomended their film wax but since I did not do it in the course I am not sure If I should go for the roll on or the film wax

Not heard of this wax,I will definitely check it out,thanks :)

O use their Pearl strip wax now. It is amazing, I find it much better then my previous wax ... Perron Crystal Ocean.

Goes on super thin, so much cheaper then Crystal Ocean, doesn't dry out on the client and works really well with oil underneath.

The Karite roller wax is really nice too.

Have to ask which oil do you use under the wax?

Most use Perron Rigot's Jasmine Oil (mineral oil) but any light massage oil will work i.e. sweet almond or grape seed.

I trained with Depileve and have used it since.. I personally am not a fan of the pearl rosin wax.. I much prefer the crystal marine wax.. Its rosin free.. I find its alot easier to apply and doesn't dry out!! I use it on everyone as it is for sensitive skin and less likely to have a reaction!! I dont use their hard wax though i used Perron Rigot Euroblond and find it amazing :)

Fozzyo when did you switch over?? I've never heard of a PR user switching!!! Could you PM me the cost of the fixed head 100g roll on wax? I do love a good roll on wax but always found PR roll ons too pricey!

When I use roll ons I apply oil knees and ankles and any bits that look dry. I dab a tiny bit on the knees and ankles then any residue left I just roughly wipe it over the rest of the leg so that the roller doesn't drag!

I recently ordered some roll ons from Salon Serve which are the cheapest I've found and they are the best I've ever used!!

Fozzyo when did you switch over?? I've never heard of a PR user switching!!! Could you PM me the cost of the fixed head 100g roll on wax? I do love a good roll on wax but always found PR roll ons too pricey!

When I use roll ons I apply oil knees and ankles and any bits that look dry. I dab a tiny bit on the knees and ankles then any residue left I just roughly wipe it over the rest of the leg so that the roller doesn't drag!

I recently ordered some roll ons from Salon Serve which are the cheapest I've found and they are the best I've ever used!!

Of course I will no problem! I'll send you over a price list.

I started using them late last year and have totally fallen in love with the range. The Depileve pearl wax is gorgeous, super thin and economical application and not as sticky as Cristal Ocean from PR. And currently using the Outback True Blue wax which is great, but the new wax coming out next month at Pro Beauty really is something special.

I need to check but I think this will also be available through Depileve in other countries later on too.

Ooh which ones are those. I tried some roller wax from Salonserve and it was the worst I've ever tried-lol
Am wondering if maybe they have changed them as it was a while ago that I tried them.

Ooh which ones are those. I tried some roller wax from Salonserve and it was the worst I've ever tried-lol
Am wondering if maybe they have changed them as it was a while ago that I tried them.

Just the honey wax roller wax there own make think you buy 4 get one free! Used it on my own kegs today AMAZING!! Yeh they have changed them the last batch I got from there weren't so good!!

Ohhh which new product is launching at PB?? Ill be working on S2 stand so will be lucky if I get 2 mins to breath let alone have a look round!!

Will have a look on line. Are the heads smooth or ridged? I hate ridged ones.

Smooooooth! Lol

Thanks. I can't find any fixed head ones in their online catalogue. I need to place an order with them next week though so will ask when I order.

Thanks. I can't find any fixed head ones in their online catalogue. I need to place an order with them next week though so will ask when I order.

Pink catalogue page 10 bottom left conner product code: WO13

Latest posts

Back