dermalogica help:thanks!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

purplelady

Reaction score
Just wantde to say thanks to all those people who gave me help advising me on which dermalogica products to use as I was suffering from acne on my jaw line, chin and cheeks. I've been using the dermal clay Pm and special cleansing AM, my skin is now almost clear!! I feel so much moer confident! I must admit I panicked at first because my skin broke out even worse and I started getting these wierd lumpy spots on my face but I assume that was just all the crap coming out?? but anyway my skin looks so much better. So thanks guys I really really appreciate the help!!!
xx

Im so glad you managed to find something that works!
I used to have very bad lumpy bumpy skin and wanted to put domestos all over my face.....something i WOULD NOT reccommend!

But when you find a product that works especially long term thats great!
It gives you so much confidence and thats a bonus!

I dont know alot about Dermalogica but i have alot of respect for it as i have heard similar stories like yours and found it helps.

Good luck!

Hi

i am so glad your all sorted out! It does take time and i know its easy to say when its not your face thats spotty and lumpy.

Glad you stuck with it. Dermalogica is a fab product and their new cleanser (pre-cleanse) is really really good.

At what stage (time wise) did you find your skin got worse and when did you start to see improvements?
I use dermalogica and love it and have never had clients not happy with it but many don't stick it out and give up after a couple of weeks no matter how much you explain that the skin can get worse before it gets better.

I'm glad to hear you stuck with it and are now seeing results. Too many people are much too impatient and want results within days and that is not always the case.

Hi,

Ive been on about six weeks now, my skin did get worse in the beginning and like i said i got wierd lumpy spots like one was the size of a five p coin i swear massive i was so embarressed !! but i stuck with it religiously and my skin is much better now i have one or two spots but nothing like before! I just hope it stays this way!

sorry marie i just read your post again my skin probably started improving after four weeks and slowly from there x

Latest posts

Back