Dermalogica

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dingbat

Reaction score
I received a leaflet through my door the other day from a local pharmacy advertising there new referb shop. Advetising specials etc low and behold they are selling Dermalogica............ummm wasn't there a big cafuffle about Boots selling it at one point????

You should let dermalogica know and see what they have to say for themselves.

How frustrating though. I'm a Dermalogica salon but i'm not sure if i'm going to stay with them if this keeps happening. Professional products should be professional.

Also i though that professional meant a higher strength of active ingredients which couldn't be bought off the shelf because they needed to be used properly and not mixed with the wrong things?

That doesn't sound right. I would give Dermalogica a ring. Mobile therapists struggle to get accounts with them so god knows how a chemist has managed it?
xxx

I'm going to see on friday and find out a bit more if I can, then I will phone Dermalogica. I will keep you informed.

Technically speaking the pharmacy call sell the products if they have treatment room and a therapist who is trained with Dermalogica.

Latest posts

Back