Desert Poppy

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lee-Ann10

Reaction score
Hi ladies

Had a lady come to me yesterday and had Desert Poopy applied!! She initially said she liked it then text me last night to say could I change it as she couldn't get used to it!!

Anyone else had someone say they don't like it?

Thanks

Lee-Ann x

Oops, that should say Poppy, lol xx

LOL shame its such a lovely colour otherwise I'd call it that all the time!

I've only ever had one person say this, I agreed to change it but I did charge and she was ok with that. I always ask them are they sure they're ok with it before the point of no return as if they're not sure I can usually layer it to get a more acceptable shade. But I'd never do it for free as this well open the floodgates for everyone to change their minds on a whim!

Karaxxx

LOL...brilliant typo!

I love Dessert Poppy! And so have my clients, but I guess that's just down to personal preference.

Why can't she get used to it? What is it she doesn't like about it?

I hope you're going to charge her for a new Shellac service as it's her decision to change it. x

Yes make sure you charge! Or I would say I can add some glitter to it for a small charge to see if she prefers it. Loved the typo it made me LOL so much! X

I have desert poopy all over my fingers and I love it!

Bahahahahahahahaha...couldn't resist ;) xx

Sent from my BatPhone using SalonGeek mobile app

I'm wearing dessert poopy ...... Sorry poppy lol that's made a rubbish day good thank god for a typo

I love it and had loads of compliments but it's not your fault if your client doesn't like it x

Desert Poopy that made me chuckle thank you

Yes maybe suggest a glitter over the top for a small charge :)

Denim geode over it, looks lovely

Latest posts

Back