Designer Nail Tips or Decals. Where?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rachel Mary

Reaction score
Hi girls
A friend came over today with Louis Vuitton predesigned tips on. I have been looking but couldnt find them on the net. I really would love to find some chanel and gucci ones. Even diamonte decals. Anything. I have read threads on them previously but still couldnt find what I was looking for. Also do you know if they have airbrushing stencils to do your own?? Basically I am looking anything with a designer label to have a look at.
Thanks in advance girls/guys
xxxxxxxxx:Love:

Hm... I just the other day saw designer decals on the net. I can't remember what site, but I bet I have it saved in faves. I'll browse them and see if I can find it for you!

we do chanel airbrush masks, i am sure we had some LV ones too, I will have a look..

Peter Pan (aka Glynis) makes designer decals.
send her a pm, I'm sure she'll have what you're looking for.

Aspirations said:
we do chanel airbrush masks, i am sure we had some LV ones too, I will have a look..
Thanks that would be great. let me know what ever you have.
xxx

ValencianNails said:
Peter Pan (aka Glynis) makes designer decals.
send her a pm, I'm sure she'll have what you're looking for.
thanks hun,
will do that!
always can count on the geeks to know the answers!
xxx:Love:

I have looked and looked through my bookmarked faves and I can't find it... but I KNOW I just in the last few weeks was on a site that had designer nail decals like Chanel, Dior, Gucci, DKNY, etc.

If I could remember what I was doing a search for that I ended up finding that... I could probably find it again as I apparently didn't save it. GRRRR! I think I might have been doing a search for crystals as they are SO expensive here. Hm.

Now this is going to bug me! LOL!

Edit: I am totally BUGGED!!! I know whatever I was searching in google when I saw these decals I ended up stumbling on a website called www.dollarnailart.com. But, I can't google nail art, nail glitter, nail crystals, blah, blah, blah... and come up with dollarnailart.com again. DAMMIT! Now I'm on a mission. I *hate* when that happens! LOL!

Leslee said:
I have looked and looked through my bookmarked faves and I can't find it... but I KNOW I just in the last few weeks was on a site that had designer nail decals like Chanel, Dior, Gucci, DKNY, etc.

If I could remember what I was doing a search for that I ended up finding that... I could probably find it again as I apparently didn't save it. GRRRR! I think I might have been doing a search for crystals as they are SO expensive here. Hm.

Edit: I am totally BUGGED!!! I know whatever I was searching in google when I saw these decals I ended up stumbling on a website called www.dollarnailart.com. But, I can't google nail art, nail glitter, nail crystals, blah, blah, blah... and come up with dollarnailart.com again. DAMMIT! Now I'm on a mission. I *hate* when that happens! LOL!
I get like that too, just cant let go till I find what I want. Especially when I know I have found it before. Thanks for looking!!
xxxx

Leslee said:

hiya Leslee,

I know how frustrating it is, I'm the same. Just a thought but have you checked your history? I know on IE that there is a history button, (I keep forgeting it's there) it will keep a list of the sites you have visited for the last few weeks or so.

Nothing else guys???
:Love:

I would check my history but I changed it. I dropped it down to one day because I found out my computer was being "checked on". Also lowered my temp internet file cache. Just to be bitchy I guess because I knew I was being checked on and Mr. Check-it couldn't very well say anything about the "changes" without letting on he was checking, now could he. LOL!

Now see? Doing that just bit me in the arse because if I hadn't... I could find that darned SITE!!!! aaaaaagggggggghhhhhhhh!!!!

:eek: oh, fair enough. Shame thou, there was a few of us interested in that site.:sad: oh well hopefully one of us will be able to find it and pass it on to others:D

I will eventually find it. It may take me a while... but I *will* eventually find it again. I know I was searching google for something about nail art. And now that it's bugging me... I'll be spending some time here and there looking for it! LOL!

:D lol, coolio a very determined lady, I like your style:D

Oh fantastic, someone else started a thread like this before I had the chance to :)
I've found some Chanel and Louis Vuitton airbrushed tips on ebay, but they're from abroad, unfortunately I can't translate or advise on how much postage is, or even if they post to Australia. Nonetheless, they're gorgeous and located at http://stores.ebay.com.au/Nails-For-You
I, however, am looking for some Dior tips, decals, airbrush masks... whatever is around lol! Any help?

Ambrotosa said:
Oh fantastic, someone else started a thread like this before I had the chance to :)
I've found some Chanel and Louis Vuitton airbrushed tips on ebay, but they're from abroad, unfortunately I can't translate or advise on how much postage is, or even if they post to Australia. Nonetheless, they're gorgeous and located at http://stores.ebay.com.au/Nails-For-You
I, however, am looking for some Dior tips, decals, airbrush masks... whatever is around lol! Any help?
Thanks the look nice hey!!!

xxxx

I dont know about stickers n such but Bling Nails gave me a good tip on nail jewellery with the designers ur looking for. unfortunatly they dont have a website but there number is 07709797112 or email them for a catalogue on [email protected]

If you look at Bling nails, she has a few of them in her pictures...http://www.thenailgeek.com/members/bling+nails.html

There abso fab!!!!
Hope that helps

kimmberlei said:
I dont know about stickers n such but Bling Nails gave me a good tip on nail jewellery with the designers ur looking for. unfortunatly they dont have a website but there number is 07709797112 or email them for a catalogue on [email protected]

If you look at Bling nails, she has a few of them in her pictures...http://www.thenailgeek.com/members/bling%2Bnails.html

There abso fab!!!!
Hope that helps
Hi Hun
The link doesnt work!
xxxxx:green:

Latest posts

Back