Designer Nail Tips or Decals. Where?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Last edited:
hi first time i ve posted but they do pre design times at nsi.co.uk

WHOOPS!! Ppl already posted them up...Not use to the whole forum thing yet LOL...Oh well, they're hot and really cheap but apparently is best used with gel.

xoxox.

Hi!

Try these guys in WA. I think they have what you're looking for.

Pronailessentials.com.au or Artformnails.com.au

www.Trenditips.com or .co.uk

They have all sorts of designer pre designed tips!
Hope that helps. :)

Hi, I sell Designer nail tips and designer metal decals. Please contact me to purchase. I sell Louis Vuitton, Chanel and Gucci tips as well as Louis Vuitton and Chanel Metal Decals.
DianaF

hi i have a designer decal surprise bundle for sale on ebay. it includes the metal decals for embedding etc channel lv gucci d&g and playboy there are metal stickers aswell.
if you would like to buy please punch in
surprise nail art bundle and it will come up.
my seller id is lovelysurprises.

it doesnt state any designer names as this breaches ebay policy.

thanks kerry

Hi girls
A friend came over today with Louis Vuitton predesigned tips on. I have been looking but couldnt find them on the net. I really would love to find some chanel and gucci ones. Even diamonte decals. Anything. I have read threads on them previously but still couldnt find what I was looking for. Also do you know if they have airbrushing stencils to do your own?? Basically I am looking anything with a designer label to have a look at.
Thanks in advance girls/guys
xxxxxxxxx:Love:

Well I dont Know if this is what your looking for, but these are what I use and I buy them from ebay
50pcs Nail Charms Set G06 - For Nail Art - eBay (item 110348295473 end time Feb-11-09 07:41:00 PST)

Hi, I'm looking for some designer stickers also and wondered if you had any luck in getting any?? Would be grateful if you could let me know, Joanne x:)

Am I the only one who thinks we shouldn't be using other designers' logos? Woudn't that be like wearing a knock off?

Hi girls
A friend came over today with Louis Vuitton predesigned tips on. I have been looking but couldnt find them on the net. I really would love to find some chanel and gucci ones. Even diamonte decals. Anything. I have read threads on them previously but still couldnt find what I was looking for. Also do you know if they have airbrushing stencils to do your own?? Basically I am looking anything with a designer label to have a look at.
Thanks in advance girls/guys
xxxxxxxxx:Love:
Hi.
I make my own, I buy clear or white decal paper, get onto the computer and download logos etc onto the compter photoshop, shrink the image down to size, print them onto the decal paper. I have clear decal spray, that you spray over the design in 4 very thin layers. once dry, cut round them, soak them in water and slide onto your nail. I got the decal paper and decal spray on ebay. It's an easier way to find what you want without trailing the shops. Have fun!

this thread is over 4years old???

Latest posts

Back