Designer Nail Tips or Decals. Where?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We have a full range of pre-designed nail tips and designer nail stickers. Please visit ***removed auction site link*** or you can email me directly to order.

Last edited by a moderator:
they have a white LV tips I with this pattern there £15.99 for 70 tips I think.
They also do desiner nail art stickers in gold they have names like
LV
Play boy
CK
Dior
Gucci
I think you get about 100 stickers for £2.25

hope this helps

just had a look at trendtips.com and its fab but do know you if they deliver to the uk as I cant find anything xxx

SORRY... I thought this was a new thread that only had I page I have just noticed and read the other 2 pages

Last edited:
I know where you can get them! They are changing my business right now! I got some a few days ago and they are a huge hit!

trenditips.com

They have them at trenditips.com they have all designs

hope this helps www.oceasia.com.au/nail/brandconcepttips.html :)

Here's a link to some chanel decal stickers:

Chanel Decal Stickers

they also have LV, Gucci, ect.

hope that was what you were looking for. :green:

hi i get mine from trenditips.com,iv got lv,chanel,gucci and pucci,they are really good,hope this helps x

trenditips.com has some Gucci/fenid/lv french tips...

I found some great chanel on e-bay and craigslist too!:green:

trenditips.com has some Gucci/fenid/lv french tips...

I found some great chanel on e-bay and craigslist too!:green:
Just so you know hun, we do not promote fleabay on here :hug:

:hug:After I went in all the sited which you kindly passed on I m very very tempted to buy some designer decals but do you have any ideas on how to use them? Any pictures please?
thanks alot :lol:

HI!! If you check out Ebay austrailia there is a store on there called Better bargain buys that sells these nail decals I havent tryed them yet but have ordered some to try in gold and silver. He has PRADA, D&G,Gucci,Channel.... I hope Ive helped! Will let you know when I get them if they are any good??

Have a Great Day!!

Cathy
Execnail:)

Did u ever find them?

I found them on an Australian auction website called Oztion.

Hope this helps
x

hi I have designer nails you can purchase them through trenditips.com they have channel gucci louis vittion ,coach,and others I think there sale is still going on hope this helps

If your looking for designer nail tips I sell them. I sell white multicolour LV, black multicolout LV, Chanel and Gucci. You can find me on Ebay under the username let_them_eat_cupcakes. Or :lol: just email me.

Latest posts

Back