Desperate Plea - Creative Geeks In Essex

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Minipig007

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

Firstly I apologise for having to post this but I'm in a right pickle and didn't know what else to do. :cry: I've gone and mucked up and ordered two Cuticle Erasers instead of a cuticle eraser and a cuticle remover... and I have treatments first thing tomorrow and no cuticle remover..:irked:

Is there ANYONE who has an extra Creative Cuticle Remover in stock that they would be willing to sell to me that I could pick up and pay for today??? I will drive ANYWHERE in Essex, and will be FOREVER GRATEFUL!!!

If you have, and would be so kind, please either message me on here or feel free to text/call me on [removed]

Thanking you all in advance....

Katrina

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't panic hun....there's many a geek on here uses Cuticle Eraser in their treatments instead of Cuticle remover.

In fact many systems still advocate Dry Prep and quite happily. Just take that bit of extra care to ensure everythings removed and you'll be fine!

Lyndsay is so right. I myself do not use Cuticle Remover for prepping enhancements as I find Cuticle Eraser works for me and always has done. So just do your normal prep, don't panic and remove the cuticle with Cuticle Eraser then ScrubFresh well.

really?? Oh thank goodness for that!! Thanks so much for your advice girls, I really appreciate it. I just went into total panic mode (especially as i made the same mistake twice... paying an extra £5 for next day delivery, only to find out i'd been a total dweeb and ordered the same thing again!! duh!)

If anyone does happen to have an extra cuticle remover in stock that they would be willing to sell, would still appreciate it, as the next time i book an order isn't going to be for ages as i just stocked up on everything... (apart from that!)

Thanks so much again for putting my mind at rest!!

Pm Lucia (aka Scattyfox) who is in Southend. I know that she had a lot of excess stock she wanted to shift due to moving house x

I only ever use Cuticle Eraser for my prep - it's what I was trained to use and I prefer it...... Can't be doing with all that rinsing :):)

Pm Lucia (aka Scattyfox) who is in Southend. I know that she had a lot of excess stock she wanted to shift due to moving house x

OOOh, thanks christine - i'll do that right now!! cheers! :hug:

Katrina,

I have some cuticle remover, but its my only bottle, but you are welcome to have some if you are desperate as ive got about three quarters left :)

Katrina,

I have some cuticle remover, but its my only bottle, but you are welcome to have some if you are desperate as ive got about three quarters left :)
Aww bless you Rachel, thanks so much for the offer but wouldn't take some when you've not got much yourself. Looks like i'll be okay with the cuticle eraser so should be okay, but thank you so much - sending you a huge hug!! :hug:

Latest posts

Back