Desperately searching for nail shapes

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hylidae

Reaction score
Lord, I hope someone can help me! I have been searching every nail site known to me for what seems like hours.

A while back I saw a thread about the different nail shapes, stiletto, pipe, square, edge, etc. It had a diagram of the different shapes and described them. I am having a difference of opinion with a colleague and am trying to find something to back me up, or prove her right.

Does anyone have, or know of, a picture/tutorial or diagram with explanations of the different shapes, that I could show her?

I would sooo appreciate it! Thankyou all for your help!

What is the difference of opinion and the point you are trying to prove or disprove?

What is the difference of opinion and the point you are trying to prove or disprove?
I did a set of "pipe" nails, but not, if ya know what I mean. I've never taken any specific training in the way they do things in EU, but I like the forms, so I did what I called "my take" on the pipe form. She felt the need to point out that the angle was off and I hadn't pinched as much as they are supposed to be. I never claimed that they were actually pipe, but my version (specially since they were tips as well, not sculpted). I was just hoping to find that thread so I could check a couple things and perhaps do a little better next time ;D

Latest posts

Back