% dha

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Caoimhe45

Reaction score
Hi Spray tan friends - I'm a new spray tanner and I use sienna x products and im just interested to know what dha % you mainly use. Obviously i have been referring to the skin type table i have, but i am yet to use my 10 or 12% lotions as everybody i have practiced on whether they are light med or olive skinned feel the tan is dark enough and really natural. Do you find this is normally the case?

Posted via Mobile Device

Hi sorry messed up first reply we have been using sienna for over a year now this time of year we find we use mainly 8 or 8.5 but once weather gets better most people like 10 a few have had 12.5 depends on what the client is wanting to achieve a chat with them before and the more tans you do the more experienced you become m good luck
Posted via Mobile Device

I use suntana, and the most popular is the 10% for me, I have a lady tomorro that is having the 12, but she has naturally dark skin, I think different brands can have a different result even if using the same %dha, I found a difference in outcomes when sampling different brands, although I think a maduim tan is most peoples favorate hth x

I mostly use 10% suntana or 8% and 10% sienna x !

:green:x

I dont use Sienna x but i use 10% dha in my lotion. 8% is usually too light and 12% is mainly for the tango addicts hehe

Latest posts

Back