Diamante Ideas

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fifi La Fume

Reaction score
Hi - can anyone give me any ideas for diamante designs on nails - Just looking for new ideas to do so I can set up a gallery on my site.

Thanks

Diamantes round the curve of a French on ring fingers is really lovely. I have also done French toes with sparklies in the cuticle.

Flowers, stars, snowflakes with a diamante in the centre.

gosh there are so many designs i would not know where start favourite is a flower on the ring finger only

One of my favourites I used to do on my own nails is the ring finger with half the nail covered in diamontes, the half was like a triangle shape half, from tip on one side to the bottom of the cuticle on the opposite side - if that makes sense!!

also 1 or 2 lines along the top of the nail looks nice - as if you would paint the white on a french.

Emma x

the tear drop shaped diamantes fit together brilliantly to make a flower, looks fab on toe nails. you can do 2 ways, points inwards for a delicate flower or points outwards with a circle diamante in the middle for a spikey flower
hth

I have done what I call a bling finger usually on the ring finger in gold or silver its not quite stones or crystals dont quite know what to call them "crushed bits of gold or silver nuggets" but not glitter. I have done this two ways the latter is the easiest ,
1) sculpt or clear tip pick up your bead of clear acrylic pick up the nuggets place and pat out do this till complete nail covered gently buff apply glaze.
2) Take the apropriate sized poppet pick up bead of clear dip into crushed nuggets press down into the poppet place onto the prepped & tipped nail hold gently in place till set pop it off no filling or glaze required.

These look stunning just like a nail full of crystals especially as they are only on one nail just add that bling to a special night out.

I also love using 2 rows of rhinestones near the cuticle. I find real swarovski rhinestone, even thow a bit more expensive, shine a hole lot more!

Latest posts

Back