Diamond peel

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EmJ

Reaction score
I am looking to get a diamond dermabrasion machine and have found the nova online, however I've never heard of it before! Has anyone used it before that can review it? Or if not can anyone recommend another machine? Thanks

Anyone got any ideas?

Hi EmJ

I'm happy to provide you with further information on the Dermalift Diamond-Dermabrasion machine if it's of interest.

Silhouette Dermalift is 38 years old and we're a british manufacturer of beauty treatment systems (we also have a fantastic skincare range). We offer free on-site (non-obligatory) demonstrations so you can see our machines in action, meet the team and make an informed decision.

Our diamond-dermabrasion machines are supplied with a full business package that includes accessories, marketing literature, certified on-site training, a full manufacturers guarantee and a selection of skincare to help you get started.

Silhouette are renowned for our unrivalled aftercare through our servicing and repairs division called Techcare, so you can be sure that you get the very best from your machine at all times.

I'm sure other geeks will be along shortly to recommend more equipment to you but should you need any further information, please feel free to get in touch :)

Thanks so much for your reply, I've had a look on the website however tour machine is way out of my price range :(

I use the chromapeel price is reasonable and your offering quality :) contact carlton beauty for my info :Love

Hi EmJ

I'm happy to provide you with further information on the Dermalift Diamond-Dermabrasion machine if it's of interest.

Silhouette Dermalift is 38 years old and we're a british manufacturer of beauty treatment systems (we also have a fantastic skincare range). We offer free on-site (non-obligatory) demonstrations so you can see our machines in action, meet the team and make an informed decision.

Our diamond-dermabrasion machines are supplied with a full business package that includes accessories, marketing literature, certified on-site training, a full manufacturers guarantee and a selection of skincare to help you get started.

Silhouette are renowned for our unrivalled aftercare through our servicing and repairs division called Techcare, so you can be sure that you get the very best from your machine at all times.

I'm sure other geeks will be along shortly to recommend more equipment to you but should you need any further information, please feel free to get in touch :)

Hi could I get some info pls?

Thank jo

I purchased a nova 6 in 1 diamond abrasion machine from Hong Kong that has lots of different functions (skin scrubber, ultrasound, led photon, micro current, hot and cold plate) It's is an excellent piece of kit and not crazy named manufacture prices. The treatment results are excellent too.

I purchased a nova 6 in 1 diamond abrasion machine from Hong Kong that has lots of different functions (skin scrubber, ultrasound, led photon, micro current, hot and cold plate) It's is an excellent piece of kit and not crazy named manufacture prices. The treatment results are excellent too.

PLEASE think carefully before buying from an unknown source in Hong Kong or similar. What on earth would you do if the machine broke?? Who do you go to for training?? All the way to Hong Kong? Or don't bother with training at all? It's a dangerous game you're playing with your clients skin and personally I would NEVER buy from a random foreign company just to save a few pennies.

It's well known that poorly translated text doesn't always give you the full picture too, and that's if it even comes with instructions. Your professional insurance may well be invalidated if you're using something like this.

I advise strongly against it, especially as there are plenty of genuine manufacturers to choose from, with a variety of prices, training and treatments to choose from. A professional therapist should always buy from a professional source.

I'll get off my soap box now.

I ended up getting a machine from beauty deals direct as recommended by someone on here. The service was brilliant and I didn't need training as I'm already skinbase trained.

I got a portable machine with 9 different heads, it's fab and my clients love it! Has been quite popular and many of my regulars have added it to their regular treatments! I looked at all the ones from eBay but it's just not worth it!

I ended up getting a machine from beauty deals direct as recommended by someone on here. The service was brilliant and I didn't need training as I'm already skinbase trained.

I got a portable machine with 9 different heads, it's fab and my clients love it! Has been quite popular and many of my regulars have added it to their regular treatments! I looked at all the ones from eBay but it's just not worth it!

If you're trained in SkinBase, is this not just brand training, which covers you to use a SkinBase machine? Usually brand specific training doesn't cover you to use any other brand. Does your insurance cover you for using a different brand of machine to what you originally trained with?

Latest posts

Back