Did i do the right thing?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I havent checked to see how long you've been doing nails, bit I think you have handled the whole situation very very well, especially if you are new in the 'nail world'

I've never had this experience and it makes me wonder how I would handle it - you have given me some encouragment that something can be done about such nails..

Well done. I agree with letting her come back after a week as you might find yourself thinking about how she's coping etc.

Fab job..XX

They would have scared me to death, you have done an amazing transformation, lets just hope she does not start doing the same thing to the enhancement. I to would ring her and see how she is getting on. Well done I bet you made her year

I called her yesterday to see if everything was ok. She said she is dead pleased and can now show her hand without cringing. She did say that her thumb nail throbbed like hell for a day after, she said it was at the free edge. Now this did look very very thin when i put the enhacement on her, do you think i could of over filed slightly, i did build up a fairly even surface first with L&P to get the tip on, or could it be that she hates her thumb so much (she was cringing through out the whole process) that she was too aware of what was happening and had alittle nibble when she got home? She says it doesn't hurt now and i did explain it's not meant to be painful but a relaxing treatment. I told her if she gets anymore pain to call me at once and her GP. Was that right advice?

Latest posts

Back