Did you get snow yet?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry guys but I'm going to sound really horrid but I'm so glad you guys have snow :lick:
Where I am we are normally snowed in from Nov to March but this year we haven't had much we do have temperatures of -12 but no snow.

Reading a lot of people's statuses on Facebook I can not believe how the country goes into melt down when there is a few inches of the white stuff it's quite a normal thing for us Scots.
I'm sure a lot of those in the eastern Europe will be wishing they had weather like us at the moment.

Take care on the roads guys xxxx

we had 2 piddly hours of snow last night and then it rained... PATHETIC!!!! i had my new pink tabogan out ready and everything, today i wake up and its all gone, completly gone. i'm so angry! :irked:

We've had bout 5 inches in braintree :) took a walk out,picked up niece and nephew and bought a sledge...I spent more time in it than the kids...great fun!!
It drives me mad during working hours but why not make the most of it and enjoy it with the kids!
I understand it interferes with our businesses but it doesn't happen very often..enjoy it :) me and my other half turned into a pair of big kids and had to be dragged back home by a one and two year old lol.

Stay safe geeks and I hope it clears for the sake of business :) and have fun!!xx

Essential Bliss Beauty Therapy

ATRRRGGGHHHHHHH just gone in kitche after watching film and we have at least 1" of snow on the ground!!!!! It wasn't even snowing earlier!

Typical - we had to sell our 4x4 due to financial problems and now we need it :( xxx

Ah I know can sympathise with that we having to sell our 4x4 too cos petrol etc so expensive! Onward and upward! Xx

I wasn't arghhhhh-ing at my disappointment - I actually love the snow lol Been on front most of the day snowball fighting witht he kids and all the neighbours came ut and played too :D

Hubby took Jag out to the shop and it actually handles like a dream in the snow on the lanes, traction control, stability control and mad computer things that sense the road surface lol xx

4-5" here, at the park with the sledge, family and henry the cocker spaniel at 10 this morning and delighted to see we were one of the first. Had great fun, just hope its not overtaken by lots of cancellations this week!

Attachments

• snowtime.1.jpg
    snowtime.1.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 79
  • snowtime.2.jpg
    snowtime.2.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 91
  • snowtime.3.jpg
    snowtime.3.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 79
Well, had 3 cancellations for tomorrow (my clients are concerned about me driving to them because I live on a hill and we have about 7" here... my little Chevrolet Matiz isn't coping!!).

Desperate to get out... I'll go mad if I'm stuck in again on Tuesday :(
Ho hum... at least it's given me a chance to do some Uni work, and on the bright side my ladies have all rescheduled :)

xx

Tampa 02.04.12.jpg

Check out Tampa!

Ha!

Latest posts

Back