Did you get snow yet?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brittone05

Reaction score
ATRRRGGGHHHHHHH just gone in kitche after watching film and we have at least 1" of snow on the ground!!!!! It wasn't even snowing earlier!

Typical - we had to sell our 4x4 due to financial problems and now we need it :( xxx

Yes we have lots of snow, kids been playing out in the garden in it at this time of night!!

We have 3" so far.... And it's heavy snowing now!

I like the snow just hate the after but when it goes all slushy. Hope it doesn't rain. I'm ment to go pick up my new car tomorrow, don't think it will happen x

ATRRRGGGHHHHHHH just gone in kitche after watching film and we have at least 1" of snow on the ground!!!!! It wasn't even snowing earlier!

Typical - we had to sell our 4x4 due to financial problems and now we need it :( xxx

We have about 4" so far, my ford Ka is brill in the snow though. However, my other halfs BM isn't. so he will be off to work in my Ka with my bright pink logo & eyelashes on it :lol:.
I am looking forward to taking my grandson out in it tomorrow, hes 15 months old & hasnt seen snow before, sledge here I come :biggrin:

We have a couple of inches where I am in Cambridgeshire but it's still snowing, kids are gonna love it in the morning :) x

Still snowing here - stupid tot hink we were forecast for none in my nexk of the woods haha

I LOVEEE the snow - hate the slush after but it stays white here for ages afterwards cos of all the fields and forests. Definite trip to to the woods as it is only a walk away :D

Just gone on the front - we are actually in a mini blizzard - can't see the street light or the car on the drive lol It is coming down very fine but very fast ooooooh I love it :D Hubby may go stir crazy being stuck in for the duration ( he still has his car but no way would he take that out in the snow tis a Jag and his pride and joy lmao )

nope and we are gutted, we travel 40mins today to let the girlies to the snow, our new jeep was fab in it :)

We have about 4" so far, my ford Ka is brill in the snow though. However, my other halfs BM isn't. so he will be off to work in my Ka with my bright pink logo & eyelashes on it :lol:.
I am looking forward to taking my grandson out in it tomorrow, hes 15 months old & hasnt seen snow before, sledge here I come :biggrin:

My ka is terrible in the snow! Can't reverse out of the drive lol :(

Sent from my Desire HD using SalonGeek

My Ka used to be rubbish in snow I now have a matiz which is apauling.

We have snow. My bf decided to drive home at about 8 so he didn't get stranded here. It takes about 2 hours to his but now he's stranded half an hour from home as the traffic has all stopped. Luckily he was close to the services so he is in there keeping warm. He's bumped his car though as well. Rather worried.

We had friends leave here at 1pm headed to Wirral - snow a crash involving other cars thankfully and a 20mph limit on the M6 toll meant the went off their course and are now tucked in a travel lodge in......... Newcastle!!!!!!

Don't know how they managed it but hope they get home sage tomorrow xx

We've got snow in Surrey!

It started about 9pm and is still going steady....it's not that heavy though.

I've got a new car, a Mazda 3 and i have no idea what it's like in the snow, but i'm pretty good at driving in it so i'm not worried. My mum on the other hand is terrified of it, bless her.

I'd love to have some good deep snow, go for a walk, build a snowman, etc. But i hate hate hate the slushy, icy bit that comes after. A few of my ladies really hurt themselves the last couple of years falling over too.

What car are you getting Holly?

xx

jeeps -light weights. we have a tractor= hard core. lol . only we have no snow just bleedin rain.... as usual

3" here in Nottingham - it's beautiful! Took our lab puppy out in for a walk - first time she'd seen snow and she loves it! Licking it, eating and catching snowballs! Sooo cute!!!

All dampened by some busy body stopping to tell us off for having a 'dangerous' snow ball fight.. We live near a load of take aways and the delivery guys were out in force for a snow ball fight - all innocent good fun, but apparently we're all criminals that are a menace to society and are going to cause an accident...... says the the old lady whose out driving at night in the snow stopping on double yellow lines and hanging out her car to tell off us 'younguns'!! Hahahaha... bloomin fun sponge!

3" here in Nottingham - it's beautiful! Took our lab puppy out in for a walk - first time she'd seen snow and she loves it! Licking it, eating and catching snowballs! Sooo cute!!!

All dampened by some busy body stopping to tell us off for having a 'dangerous' snow ball fight.. We live near a load of take aways and the delivery guys were out in force for a snow ball fight - all innocent good fun, but apparently we're all criminals that are a menace to society and are going to cause an accident...... says the the old lady whose out driving at night in the snow stopping on double yellow lines and hanging out her car to tell off us 'younguns'!! Hahahaha... bloomin fun sponge!

"Nowt as queer as folk" springs to mind lol. Be careful you dont get yourself and asbo :rolleyes:

I'm hoping the snow will be gone by Tuesday when I return to work - snow means no business for us!!!

After 3 or 4 years of snow I'm thinking my lovely ladies should get their boots on and walk to the salon to get their legs waxed - snow is no good excuse hehehe.

"Nowt as queer as folk" springs to mind lol. Be careful you dont get yourself and asbo :rolleyes:

Hehehehe, yeah I know I best watch myself, I'm such a roughun me!

Felt like such a naughty kid :)

Well we settled at about 5" here :D Kids are out in the back making a snowman - will take them on the front later - it is still untouched lol xx

There is snow here in London, snowed the whole night however it's melting now.
It looked beautiful. I am used to snow as I originally come from a very cold country but miss it every winter here in England.
My brother in law had problems flying back yesterday to Stansted airport, they were diverted to Newcastle! Long way from London. He spend all night in the bus from Newcastle to London.
So with snow come a lot of problems as we all know.:)

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1328445322.340180.jpg

Latest posts

Back