Difference between LeChat Nobility and regular Base?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Perfected

Reaction score
I have the Powder gel from LeChat. From what I understand, the top coat in the red bottle is what makes the enhancement acetone resistant.

Is there a difference between the Nobility clear and the base coat in the blue bottle? Could I just apply the blue base coat to the natural nail several times? Would it still perform like the Nobility?

Is there a difference in the cleansers either?

I'm just very frustrated at the lack of suppliers here. :(

the base gel from the powder gel system is very different from nobility gel.

it will break down gradually in acetone but nowhere near as fast as nobility gel.

the major difference though is the rigidity of the cured base gel. its way less flexible than the nobility gel and would crack if you used it in the same fashion as nobility gel.

the cleansers are slightly different, but more in the way of fragrance than performace so they may be interchanged without fear of product breakdown.:)

pity you are struggling with suppliers. over here in the u.k we can mail order, is that not a possibility in usa? only other thing i can suggest is you get along to a trade show and stock up bigtime to last you all year.

Thank you for responding! :)

I can mail order, I just rather like buying from a store. lol I know, shame on me for being a Ms. ComplainyPants.

I think the distributor may have some clear gel at least, at his wife's salon that she didn't use. He said it wasn't selling at his store so he gave her many packs of it. I'm so fed up with the service yesterday (like standing around waiting to ask him if he had it while he talked on his phone for 20 minutes and not stopping to ask me if I needed help...) that I probably will just order it online. Which means waiting till payday. :rolleyes: (Since I'll want to buy even more product if I'm ordering online. lol

Latest posts

Back