Different New Word Game

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dobermum

Reaction score
Ok Geeks...Myself and CadenceAlex would like a new game and have decided to liven it up a little with something a bit more challenging.:eek:

The rules are this; you do the same as previous games but we can change 1 letter and alternatively add a letter and then the next person has to take a letter away and change 1 letter.

For example

Player 1 = easter

Player 2 = feasted - added a letter (f) changed a letter (r) for (d)

Player 1 = detest - dropped a letter (a) and change a letter (f) for (t)

Player 2 = dentist - added a letter (n0 and changed a letter (e) for (i)

etc.....etc....

When you reply, after you have typed your new word can you write ADDED or REMOVED, depending on what you have done, so the next player knows what they have to do

First word is Salon

TALONS
Changed one and added one

Not quite....you can only change one letter , plus add or remove a letter depending one the perosn in front of you did.

eg, if they added a letter and changed a letter, you have to remove a letter and change a letter and so on...does that make sense? sorry:)

Not quite....you can only change one letter , plus add or remove a letter depending one the perosn in front of you did.

eg, if they added a letter and changed a letter, you have to remove a letter and change a letter and so on...does that make sense? sorry:)

Sorry deleted the last post as I knew I'd got it wrong.

Give a mo to get to grips with this!! It may take a while though!

Teri x:hug:

salted

added a, changed o

Latest posts

Back