"Dior", xmas pressies off your clients make you giggle!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The worst present I seem to get is off "that client" who drags herself in to make her appointment just before Christmas ... you know the one that shares her dreaded lurgy so you spend Christmas Day feeling absolutely pants!!!

But I have been amazed at the generosity of my clients this year as I've only been in this salon 6 months. Not only do they take the time to go and buy me a present but they wrap it beautifully too. Really makes me feel very special.

Merry Christmas to all the lovely clients there are in the world :hug: ... and the ones with the dreaded lurgies please don't feel you have to share this year :lol:

We've had loads of chocs, bics and bottles of wine this year, clients have been very generous.. . . more than in previous years. Is it something to do with the recession??? how weird, I wonder why? but lovely all the same. We've also had loads of Christmas cards too.
Clients are so generous at this time of year. I'm sure they have more than enough other things to think about.

I can't recall ever getting any dodgy presents off clients (my friends usually give me that honour)

I mainly get extra tips or cash in a card, I have one client who is probably my most regular that gave me a £100 gift voucher for Debenhams last year, I felt so embarassed as I had only got a Jane Iredale mascara for her and that was more of a gift from the business for being a loyal customer !

This year I was armed with a bottle of wine and a Dermalogica eye cream for her, bless her heart she got me a £100 spa day :green::) Its clients like her that make you want to get up and go to work and look forward to seeing them every few weeks.

The girls in the hair salon get absolutley loads at xmas, they have a tip box each from the start of december and they usually have around £100 minimum at xmas plus loads of box of chocs, wine etc.

I think its nice to know that in all the doom and gloom of the credit crunch people are still tipping, I probably tip more now than a couple of years ago as I know how nice it makes you feel to be appreciated.

I know how nice it makes you feel to be appreciated.

I know my clients appreciate me because they come back time and again!

My clients have been really lovely this year.. I've been given champagne, wine, chocolates, lots of generous tips, pressies that are wrapped up so I don't know what they are yet... it is sooooo nice to be appreciated.

Went to the hairdressers today - (I do hope she isn't a geek!) - the service was not good - the junior offered me a drink then didn't get it for me (I was totally gasping for a drink after 3 hrs!), after my colour was shampooed out she didn't make any attempt whatsoever to squeeze the excess water out of my hair, just left me sat with no towel around my neck, water literally running off my hair and through the nylon gown, and I was freezing cold! Then the hairdresser cut someone else's hair, literally from start to finish while I sat there dripping wet. So I was sat there thinking, I'm not going to tip this time, this is BAD, but when I paid the bill I found myself handing over an extra £10 like some sort of knee jerk reaction :lol:

Ho hum.

One of my best clients got my a Coach handbag while she wason a business trip!

Im so amazed at how lovely clients are, Im a small business so dont have a huge client base but they are all so wonderful.

One client who always tips, really generously, brought me a Radley key ring - its beautifuly and I felt really overwhelmed.

Karaxxx

Latest posts

Back