"Dior", xmas pressies off your clients make you giggle!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dawncbn

Reaction score
Whats the best of the worst of the xmas pressies that you have received off your well meaning clients :eek: :cry: :)

well 2 years ago my client gave me 2 bars of soap. last year she gave me a liquid soap. she gave me a present last week and to be honest I havent even opened it, maybe it'll be mouthfreshener!

well 2 years ago my client gave me 2 bars of soap. last year she gave me a liquid soap. she gave me a present last week and to be honest I havent even opened it, maybe it'll be mouthfreshener!

A small coffee maker :eek:

One of us had half a bottle of shower gel wrapped in somebody's birthday paper :eek:

A small coffee maker :eek:

first year in business on my own so I have no history. So far I've had half a dozen cards and a pressie, and I'm overwhelmed at the kindness of my clients. I expect nothing except that they turn up, or let me know that they're not coming. Anything else is a bonus!

I have a regular in her late 80s that brought me some stuffed dates,
she had stuffed them herself with marzipan,
all together now...... awww

i actually thought this was quite sweet but wouldn't have dared to eat them :lol:

when I was nursing the ward sister of the first ward I worked on (geriatrics) warned us to never accept a malteser from the patients...

uurgh my sister had loads of nursing "funnys" to tell us when she was on the wards , lol

when I was nursing the ward sister of the first ward I worked on (geriatrics) warned us to never accept a malteser from the patients...

maybe i'm being naive, but why?

incase it was poop hun !!! :lol:

Poop???!!! Omigod! :eek:

I once had a client give me a velvet Swarovski bag (my hopes were raised) ...... with a blue plastic bangle in it. It wasn't even a new bangle.

I keep my pressies till Christmas day because sometimes they are SO sweet and sometimes they are just plain odd and it raises a laugh.

one of our clients bought us in a sea food paella and a bottle of red wine for lunch, how nice was that !

One of my clients wrote me a poem had it printed and put into a little bag with loads of sweets. The poem below -

Your husband and son have gone back to work
you're bound to be feeling sad
But just remember those last 3 weeks
Of all the good fun you've had

You've got family and friends around you
So call us if you're feeling low
You can cry until we get fed up
And tell you we've got to go

Now you must eat all of this chocolate
Until you are feeling ill
Then tomorrow you can ring them
And run up a huge phone bill.

I was really touched that she even took the time to do this. I don't know her that terribly well as she is a new client and just coming to me the past 2 months.

We have had such a giggle with ours, 3 pairs of American Tan tights, didn't know they still did them, (dont get me wrong, its the thought that counts and very welcomed), we have a mountain of biscuits and sweeties loading down the kitchen worktop, bang goes the Atkins!!!

I've had no dodgy pressies - thankfully!

So far, this year it's....

A Fiver in a card (£5) and tip in my pink sparkly piggy bank (bought for me by another client who thought I should have something peeps could put tips in - 'I saw this and thought of you'!? LOL)
A lindor chocolate bell
A wrapped box of something....hhhmmmhh? Leaving it till the 25th!
A bottle of wine
A Bottle of Cava - she knows me too well!
Quite a few quid in tips.

it's funny - those people you least expect - bring you a gift - those you'd expect don't even give you a recipricoal card! Strange:lol:

first year in business on my own so I have no history. So far I've had half a dozen cards and a pressie, and I'm overwhelmed at the kindness of my clients. I expect nothing except that they turn up, or let me know that they're not coming. Anything else is a bonus!

Totally agree with this.

Totally agree with this.

Great minds think alike Isabel xxxx

I have been totally overwhelmed by the generosity of my clients it is so unexpected. I had a client tonight who was mortified that she had forgotten to lift my wrapped present from underneath her tree but she brought in presents for both of my boys I was truly gobsmacked at her kindness.

Yes, it was very thoughtful of her. One of my clients got me a lovely, expensive, crystal vase, so unexpected :eek:. It is a funky one and suits my house a lot, so it was very thoughtful of her. Actually I don't feel quite right about it, it is too pricey for a present from someone you hardly know.

my old boss got an inflateable coat hanger and all us girls got grey coloured thick tights!! bless her!!!

Latest posts

Back