Directions purple and green

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For future bleach powder and warm water works a treat. Pulls the colour right now. No peroxide but warm water is a must.

Warm water and bleach has never worked when iv tried removing blue lol x

She wanted brown in the end :banghead: thanks for help tho

Sent from my SM-G900F using SalonGeek mobile app

Well done was going to say the only way is to go dark with a counteracting colour mixed this is the only way had to do exactly this to a client last week with blue hair well only a colour remover not the rest haha but you got there in the end and looks great how's the condition now? Cut looks a lot better too btw! Lol x

Calm down ladies, no negativity was in my post at all...meaning, there was a huge chunk missing from the back of the hair in the first picture, ( as stated by the OP, she didn't know who cut it) and it's not in the second...I was expecting info on how she blended it so well.

As for the wallpaper, my bad. Weve seen so many before and after where the head is a totally different person, we get a little sceptical in our old age :D

Sent from my D5503 using SalonGeek mobile app

Oh thanks everyone. Wished she had decided to have the brown 1st time round. No did it in 2 sittings. She's happy with it. I just trimmed her layers a bit and put the thinners on the ends xx

Sent from my SM-G900F using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back