Disclaimer for 14 year old

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Karin

Reaction score
I dont usually take on any new clients that are younger than 18. However one of my clients really wants me to do her 14 year old daughter (she is also a nail biter) for her birthday. I have agreed but said she would need to sign a disclaimer. what type of things would you include in this?

I'm afraid I dont have the answer to this.

My concern would be: would the disclaimer have any validity in court or with your insurance company.

I would check there first, before even putting one together. No point doing it, if it doesn't hold water 'if' there is a problem.
Know what I mean?

You could do a separate client consultation form for younger clients, you could add something along the lines of...

My child may have complications for which I do not hold Nails by XYZ responsible.
I understand that my childs enhancements should be rebalanced every 2 weeks.
These enhancements are not guaranteed and are my responsibility (as the parent/guardian of ChildABC) once the treatment has ended.

Parent/Guardian Signature_________ Date________

Sandi

that's great, thanks

x

If you do a disclaimer then you need to check with your insurers as Victoria says, mine told me that it would not make any difference if i had one or not in a court

Thanks for the help with this question for me as well. My friend called me this morning and asked if I would do her daughters nails, as well as her friends nails, they are both 14.

I think I will do this up on my computer right away!

Thank so much!

Latest posts

Back