DisneyLand Paris advice re: booking & staying

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bubbabinks

Reaction score
Well hubs and I have decided that we're going to take the girls to Disneyland Paris in October.
So I have a few questions for people who have been before, so please bare with me:lol:

We haven't actually booked it yet but if you can recommend a company who are reasonable that would be great.
We have got a quote from our local travel agent which we haven't had anyone beat yet so we will probably go with them.

We're going on the Euro star and have chosen the Sequoia Lodge, had a few recommendations for it.

Have you any tips, what to see at the park, how to go about it all and I'd love to hear of your experiences.
So far all I've heard is I need to get up early if I want to avoid the Que for breakfast!:rolleyes:

Have you ever been to Paris before? You can get the metro (their version of the tube) from the Disney village, right into the enter of Paris if you want.
We booked our accomodation with Disneyland direct on their website, just typed in a few dates to see what was available for our chosen accomodation, then typed all those dates into bmi baby to see when the cheapest flights were, and did it that way.
We booked bus transfers from the airport to Disney hotel through Disneyland website, but as we'd got cheap flights (£5 and NOT through Disneyland), the time for the bus transfer back was too late, so we got a taxi instead, but the Amount we'd saved on the flight cancelled it out.
If you've not been before, you'll love it, Disney village is great, loads of shops, restaurants etc. We mainly went in the evenings after we'd done everything in the park.
Hth.

Thank you Hannah we're so excited, can't wait till October now.:lol:
I managed to find a company online last night and spoke to a lovely lady who was really helpful and a reasonable price.
So we're all booked up now, yay.

Any info or tips on getting the best out of our visit gladly welcome.

I love disney land. My parents took my brother and i when we were younger and i hope to save up and take my little girl sometime in the future. The place is just amazing you will have a fantastic time no matter what you do :D

Latest posts

Back