Disposable Thongs?????

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kim Lawless

Grande Dame of the Brazilian Wax for Men and Women
Reaction score
Hi all. I want to get boxes of disposable thongs for waxing, on a regular basis so does anyone know where I can get them cheap? Thanks. x

Hi all. I want to get boxes of disposable thongs for waxing, on a regular basis so does anyone know where I can get them cheap? Thanks. x

Hi yes i do
I looked around on the internet cheapest i found was Majestic Towels. G-Strings are £10.80 for 100 and delivery is £6.00 which is quite a bit but still works out cheapest that i have found! I ordered some and delivery was very quick as well. :)

Hi yes i do
I looked around on the internet cheapest i found was Majestic Towels. G-Strings are £10.80 for 100 and delivery is £6.00 which is quite a bit but still works out cheapest that i have found! I ordered some and delivery was very quick as well. :)

Sorry the £10.80 is exclusive of VAT

Probably works out slightly cheaper getting them from capitals or sallys whichever is nearer to you cos no P+P.

Beauty Express are really good for these kind of things too, and their customer service really is excellent.

majestic is the cheapest ive ever found, ive been using them since i started out. They are only based a coupld of miles from me so i just go buy a few packs when i need them. I was stupid enough to pay the £6 P&P and it was only sentby the slowest method from the post office, i think it took about a week!! Im not payin £6 for THAT!! So yeah, i collect them.

majestic is the cheapest ive ever found, ive been using them since i started out. They are only based a coupld of miles from me so i just go buy a few packs when i need them. I was stupid enough to pay the £6 P&P and it was only sentby the slowest method from the post office, i think it took about a week!! Im not payin £6 for THAT!! So yeah, i collect them.

Just checked the prices on Majestic website Kate.. and they quote 12p per thong for their cheapest ones :)

I think Ill get some for the 'sheer' pleasure of it :D

It will cost you more for the male tanga Sam ;) Although I am sure they will be very becoming! :green: hehehe...

ok, heres the maths...
Prices are per thong when you buy 400...

Inc VAT
bulk beauty = 13.5p
Majestic = 12.7p

Inc VAT & P&P
Bulk Beauty = 15p
Majestic = 14.2p

so there you have it, majestic is 0.8p cheaper per thong lol.
So when you are buying 400 of them that is £3.20!

(the majestic price is one i have worked out based on £10.80 for 100, x4 for 400, plus VAT plus £6 P&P)

however if you want black ones then bulk beauty is bst. as they are the same price as white.

ok, heres the maths...
Prices are per thong when you buy 400...

Inc VAT
bulk beauty = 13.5p
Majestic = 12.7p

Inc VAT & P&P
Bulk Beauty = 15p
Majestic = 14.2p

so there you have it, majestic is 0.8p cheaper per thong lol.
So when you are buying 400 of them that is £3.20!

(the majestic price is one i have worked out based on £10.80 for 100, x4 for 400, plus VAT plus £6 P&P)

however if you want black ones then bulk beauty is bst. as they are the same price as white.

:hug: Its official then... Majestic have it ;)

It's official, im totally sad. I have nothing better to do than work that out!! lol.

I need to get a life!!

Majestic are usually at the gmex so if your goin down this october you could probs get them vat free there.

Hth. x x x

Thanks guys.xxx

OH GOD NO!!!! Just got a mental image of The Geek in a paper thong!!!! :eek:

We get the ones from bulk beauty and they are really good quality and individually wrapped. Also the postage charge is very small and no minimum order.

Latest posts

Back