Dist'r doesn't know what acid & non acid primer is...

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know sweetie, but the day I posted this (and it's a slightly old thread ROFL) you weren't online 'at the time'. hehe:hug:
Thanks for the blu-tac idea!! I'm terrible at hitting things and knocking them over UGH!

:green:
Sorry hun you are more than welcome to pm me at any time mate x It's a mistake a lot of techs make.....you pick up enamel etc but people forget that acid primer used properly is fine...but if you use too much or..like you say..knock it over etc it can cause probs x
That little piece of blu tack says "NO DO NOT PICK ME UP & BE CAREFUL!" :):hug:

Primer with acid is fine...just as long as it is used correctly as you have been trained.

Primer with acid is fine...just as long as it is used correctly as you have been trained.

Hi, I have been trained to use both , but I am still a little apprehensive about using it ,
thats why I like Creative as you dont really need to use a primer,
The nail Technichian who I worked with ,
who I must say was a Brilliant Qualified NVQ Teacher
used to sometimes use acid based primer on a small amount of Clients,
and was ever so careful with it ,
it got used then stored away straight away ,

milk was also reccomended to students for future knowledge reference
just in case there were any minor application incidents,
its handy to know you can also use alcohol :hug:

Hi, I have been trained to use both , but I am still a little apprehensive about using it ,
thats why I like Creative as you dont really need to use a primer,
The nail Technichian who I worked with ,
who I must say was a Brilliant Qualified NVQ Teacher
used to sometimes use acid based primer on a small amount of Clients,
and was ever so careful with it ,
it got used then stored away straight away ,

milk was also reccomended to students for future knowledge reference
just in case there were any minor application incidents,
its handy to know you can also use alcohol :hug:

Whether or not you need to use an acid primer really depends on what substances are in the product you use.
You need to look a lot deeper to make a decision and see how how your products work and WHY.

Whether or not you need to use an acid primer really depends on what substances are in the product you use.
You need to look a lot deeper to make a decision and see how how your products work and WHY.

(I hear Doug Schoon whispering in Judy's Ear....build it and they will come)

AWESOME author, but you gotta stop sleeping with his book under your pillow:lol:

And that's exactly what I've been reading lately... going over it again, because it didn't stick very well the first time (I'm not very chemistry minded... it's a bit of a struggle)

:hug:

(I hear Doug Schoon whispering in Judy's Ear....build it and they will come)

AWESOME author, but you gotta stop sleeping with his book under your pillow:lol:

And that's exactly what I've been reading lately... going over it again, because it didn't stick very well the first time (I'm not very chemistry minded... it's a bit of a struggle)

:hug:

:lol::lol::lol:

Latest posts

Back