DMK, any other brands to look out for?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jordxo

Reaction score
Hello,

I recently had a dmk facial and was blown away by the results. I got in touch to Try and get the brand into the salon but they are very strict with their mile radius and there is another salon 2.3 miles away already stocking it which was so disheartening. Will still continue to go and have the facials tho. So results driven.
Does anyone have any ideas on a really results driven skin care range to offer a part from environ... Two salons in my small town do it on the same street to one another. Even though I've heard it's brill just need something different. Any thoughts and opinions will b greatly appreciated.

Thanks

J

Im loving Epionce at the minute!

DMK are pretty unique. I do Environ and a little DMK but should offer more. It is also a great alternative for clients contra-indicated to electricals.

Found DMK weird to be honest. I was interested in one of their product lines as I already had something similar. I was accused of trying to set up a rival product!! Not true, just wanted to know more about it. Said they go to every salon to check them before letting them sell their products. Very strange company.

Ah great thanks for your help. Epionce could be a good shout .

Eve Taylor are very results driven - S x

Latest posts

Back