Do any Geeks have a SJK and a Hair Rebellion colour ring?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tinaissybelly

Reaction score
Really random but as hair rebellion don't have number 33 in stock does anyone have a colour ring from Sjk and hair rebellion that can see if Sjk's number 33 is same or similar to hair rebellion? I have a fitting next week so need asap

Sent from my HTC One using SalonGeek mobile app

Really random but as hair rebellion don't have number 33 in stock does anyone have a colour ring from Sjk and hair rebellion that can see if Sjk's number 33 is same or similar to hair rebellion? I have a fitting next week so need asap

I can tell you that SJK is not a match to Studio58 if that can help by process of elimination.

I did compare the sjk and s58 on the online chart and looked way off buy sjk and hair rebellion online looks very similar so just needed someone's help who had them 2 rings

#33 SJK x

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1383485157.989712.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1383485157.989712.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 170
If I'm honest the picture does make it look redder, it's actually a tad more faded. If that makes sense.

I tried different angles but it still looked really red :-/ x

If I'm honest the picture does make it look redder, it's actually a tad more faded. If that makes sense.

I tried different angles but it still looked really red :-/ x

Hmmmm I don't know whether to risk it and order 33 from sjk and 35 from hair rebellion!!!!! Ahhhh lol

I've check all my colour rings and the #33 are all identical. None of them have a #35 though so can't check x

I used #33 on a client in the week by SJK was lovely! Bloody phone won't let me upload pic tho, is a copper/red/brown colour. My client had dark copper/red hair blended perfect xx

I've check all my colour rings and the #33 are all identical. None of them have a #35 though so can't check x

Thanks hun I might risk it I'm just worried as it's my first ever client

I have 4 colour rings and the only one thats different is SJK, its very red compared to the others so that may be quite a large risk.

Thanks hun I might risk it I'm just worried as it's my first ever client

Let me know how you get on x

Ok I'm not gunna risk it I'm going to tell client it's not possible, I don't want to be out of pocket I'm gunna get a fee colour rings so I have a few diff suppliers to fall back on in future

hair rebellion has no 33 in weft so you can prebond yourself, hope that helps:)

Ok I'm not gunna risk it I'm going to tell client it's not possible, I don't want to be out of pocket I'm gunna get a fee colour rings so I have a few diff suppliers to fall back on in future

I have had the same issues before and if i am unsure i prefer to be honest with the client and just tell them that the specific colour is out of stock and i wouldn't like to use another supplier as you have confidence in the quality of your current one, I am sure she will wait :)

Another option could be for you to put a call in to SJK and ask the question as to whether they know if its a match to your current suppliers 33 - it could be something they have been asked before, you never know.
Good luck either way.

hair rebellion has no 33 in weft so you can prebond yourself, hope that helps:)

I woukdnt know how to make into stick tips lol

I have had the same issues before and if i am unsure i prefer to be honest with the client and just tell them that the specific colour is out of stock and i wouldn't like to use another supplier as you have confidence in the quality of your current one, I am sure she will wait :)

Another option could be for you to put a call in to SJK and ask the question as to whether they know if its a match to your current suppliers 33 - it could be something they have been asked before, you never know.
Good luck either way.

Thankyou for helping :)

Latest posts

Back