do i let my mate down?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

linzwee

Ice Hockey Geek
Reaction score
Hi, i feel really bad and i dunno what to do... it'll sound stupid but i thought i'd ask for peoples advice. My friend has booked 4 tickets to see the killers for tonight.. i bought a ticket from her ages ago. shes having difficulties selling the last one. We're meant to be going tonight at 5 but i've changed my mind and i dont want to go :cry: i'm so tired with working at 6am every morning and doing mobile beauty when i can. I also dont really have the money to spend on the train ticket cause i've recently gone self employed. Do i tell her i dont want to go or do i force myself to go? I dont know the other girl going and i'm quite shy so i dont think i'm gonna be relaxed and enjoy myself. Its in brixton so its not as if i can jst go home either. What do u think i should do?

sorry this isnt a happy day post. doh! xx

Hi Honey

Im sure your friend will understand. Whats the point in going out if your too tired? Look at it this way hun... if your not up for it you could possibly spoil her night (not on purpose) as she will probably be able to tell theres something wrong with you. Im sure if you explain about being tired and having to be up at 6am she'll understand.

Nic

could you explain to her that having just started working for youself you can not really spare the cash to go and you are really tired working two jobs etc. She is going with other people isnt she? so its not as though you would be letting her down and she cant go. If she was a true friend she would understand and it sounds like you really dont want to go.
Good luck :hug:

Go............you'll enjoy yourself. You sound a bit down so I'm sure you'll feel even worse if you don't go. I understand about money being tight but in the grand scheme of things, the train ticket won't break you. Besides, you've paid for the ticket. Enjoy !!!!

Ps. I suspect that the real reason is because of your shyness with the other girl. I'm sure she's as lovely as you are and maybe just as nervous. I bet you have a fab time. xxx

I've text her and she was fine, so stupid that i get worked up for no reason! I said i'll do her nails for free next time! dunno if its sad or good that i pay for things by doing nails. I'm sure it'll be brill and i am sad not to go. hope this thread doesnt pee off people that wanted to go and didnt get tickets. xxx

Latest posts

Back