Do I Use The Booties/Mits

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MobileNails

Reaction score
Just wanted to ask a question..
When doing a spa pedicure, it says to wrap feet in towel for 10 minutes...A pair of white booties came with my pedicure kit...Instead of wrapping in towels, do I place the foot into a bootie?
Only thing is, I apply a pedi mask then it says wrap in towel for 10 minutes..If I apply the mask then place in the bootie, my poor snow white booties will be covered in green from the pedi mask that I apply....

These are not a warm or heated bootie either, just a pair of white ones...
Would I ut their feet in the booties then just place them in a sealed bag to take home with me to wash??
A little confused with this...

It's probably down to personal preference as to which you choose both would be aceptable. Although i would wrap the feet in some kind of protector prior to placing them into the bootie or towel.

Use paraffin wax protectors or large food bags - not much difference!! This is what i do, and then i put the towelling booties over that.

Hi rachel
WHere would I get those from please...Are they on ebay would you know?
Just so I can look at what they are and then get them here where I am in Australia....

Thanks

Hi rachel
WHere would I get those from please...Are they on ebay would you know?
Just so I can look at what they are and then get them here where I am in Australia....

Thanks

You should be able to get them from your local beauty or nail supplyer

I wrap them in either towels or booties. I only use plastic protectors if im using heated booties.

At the end of the day you are washing them after every client so what does it matter ? Im pretty sure that Creative products wash out at 40c and none of towels are stained :)

I use food bags they do the job then booties but it is your preference.

food bags are a good idea or cling film :)

Latest posts

Back