Do you and your partner have a pet name for each other?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Been married 33 years and my husband has always called me 'The Mule ' or Mule o . Don't ask me why but I think it stems from - stubborn as ;-)

I remember years ago we were at a very posh company do and we were talking to one of the Directors and my husband said to me ' What do you want to drink Mule ' - He just didn't think as he was so used to it . We had a good laugh about it and the Director thought it was sweet lol

If he ever calls me by my name it sounds really funny . I just call him by his name

Last edited:
My husband calls me Pumba, he has done for about 2 years. He's even bought me a little warthog teddy!

I'm piglet and he's pooh ! Seriously regret starting that one because I'm now shortened to 'pig' :eek: I really hate it. I call him 'woo' which rhymes with pooh but doesn't sound toiletry !

Yeah "here, you !" Is mine !

If my husband calls me by my full first name, I know I'm in trouble. He usually calls me fatty or Mummy (in front of the kids). I call him Daddy (in front of the kids) or Steve, or Steven when he's in trouble.

Well we call each other swear words banter all the way........but not infront of the child :).we call each other ass whole,nob,and much worse lol.His nick name is kilo so I call him that now and again but mostly just use swearys hahaha oh he calls me bollock a lot.

Our telephone convosations are awful lol awful language x

I call my partner chimp or Love monkey and he calls me piglet

Generally we use Bub. He did go through a phase of calling me Egghead as a joke, it's what his young sister used to call him, this now gets changed to "My little egg" or just egg.

I worry about us.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

I get called fatty or bitch hahah in a nice way honest! I just call him Mikey though :) or sometimes a**hole or other lovely words hahaha

I call mines babe, baby or draham instead of graham if im sooking up lol!

He just calls me princess or danibum, dan dan

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

It's funny isn't it how many couples do call each other fatty, chubster and chunk stuff like that! At first I thought it was a joke, then I started to think oh god he actually does think I'm fat, then now I just think... It's banter! And if he does think I'm fat then atleast I'm saving money on his heating bill by cuddling up to me at bed time ha ha

Aww I like this thread! He called me Dimples because I have the most unapologetic dimples ever. He gets called Boo, Ashley or pooface!

I call him babe or stink 😀😀 xx

i call my boyfriend Ritty, dont ask me why it just came out of my mouth one day! (his name is richard)

My husband always calls me babe or sweetheart. When he uses my real name I feel like I'm in trouble! Haha

He's my bitch and im his hoe...

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Haha I call him nuggs or nuggins and he calls me puffin or bebs! We also have nicknames for our dog and daughter, too weird to say though lol

He always calls me doughnut. I think it generally stems from the stupid, hyper and silly things I do; that result in me laughing and him just saying 'your such a doughnut'.

Or it's fruit loop...

I generally just use insults for him in a banter like way. But that depends on my moods and if he's aggravated me.

I'm his cockle or sirrey (farmer lingo long before the iPhone lol) and he's my duck or ducky (stoke on Trent born and bred!) he never EVER calls me by my real name and it's so strange when he does occasionally, I don't know who he's talking too!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Tame ones include Rob (I'm robyn- a girl!), pig, piglet, and fatty. It's a good job I know I'm not fat or i would have a complex!

He gets mostly the same. His name is Matt, and I call him Moo a lot.
Accidentally did it in front of his mates a couple of weeks ago when we were out- cue a lot of mick-taking! Oops!

Latest posts

Back