Do you believe in psychics ?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SGordon91

Reaction score
Just wondering what people's thoughts on this is ? My mum has been to one in her life and she was very accurate who was able to tell her a lot about her unborn child shed have (me) and a lot of other things. I remember listening to the tape she got away and back then it didn't make much sense obviously. So, I find myself in a position that I would like to go to one. I follow one on Facebook and she does readings a lot and there has been a lot of positive reviews for her. So today I put in for a small reading which should come back to me in 3 working days. I'm nervous and excited. So.. In short. Do you believe ? :)

In short no I don't believe... I dont think lol.
But I really can't stand psychics who do reading over facebook, big fat shams imo

Sent from my Nexus 7 using SalonGeek mobile app

In short no I don't believe... I dont think lol.
But I really can't stand psychics who do reading over facebook, big fat shams imo

Sent from my Nexus 7 using SalonGeek mobile app

I've heard a lot of mixed reviews a lot of people do and don't. I found her on the web and then seen her Facebook and thought why not lol. Well see what it says. Just curious to hear other people's opinions 😀

I do believe and would tell why but not publicly. But I'd say If you want to see one go face to face.

I do believe and would tell why but not publicly. But I'd say If you want to see one go face to face.

I defiantly want to go see one face to face but I wouldn't want to tell my other half as he does not in anyway shape or form believe in them at all. One day I'll find one that's got good enough recommendations to go see one.

I believe, I went to my first reading a few weeks ago, it was amazing, she told me loads of info on family that have passed away, had names and all sorts, no way she could have known (she didn't even know my name prior to me going so no way she could have researched) I think some was generalised which still related to me, but would relate to most people if that makes sense, but I found it comforting and made me open my eyes up to certain things going on in my life x

I believe, I went to my first reading a few weeks ago, it was amazing, she told me loads of info on family that have passed away, had names and all sorts, no way she could have known (she didn't even know my name prior to me going so no way she could have researched) I think some was generalised which still related to me, but would relate to most people if that makes sense, but I found it comforting and made me open my eyes up to certain things going on in my life x

I think some things are general but other things but like you said how can they know personal, in depth things that no one realistically can know ?
I would like to experience it to see if anyone who has passed away in my family would come through. Feel like I, like you, would get some comfort from it. 😊

Colleague of mine years ago went to see one, and I remember her saying how impressed she was about the psychic knowing stuff about her, I can't remember details though.

Definitely believe.

I 100% believe. It's a gift, my Sister and my Mum have it

Funnily enough, I listed to my recording of a reading that I had a couple of years ago and she was very accurate.

She said that someone very close to would:-

Meet a lovely guy called James TRUE
He would be very tall TRUE 6' 4"
He loves cooking TRUE (wants his own restaurant)
His grandfather would be Italian TRUE (his mums dad)

To get his name and that his grandfather is Italian is spot on!

Yes I believe. My mum does psychometry. She never says she can tell the future or speak to dead people. She just sees people, words, numbers, images, events. It can be past present or future. And sometimes she does have "messages" from people who have passed away. Sometimes it can be small things or trivial things. But always right and always things she'd never have guessed or known about. We don't understand it! But it does make me think if that's true, what else is true in this world.

I've never been to one but I do believe that some people have a gift. I can sense and feel things about people, sometimes very strong feelings.

It's nice to see other people feel similar to me. I've lost my gran,papa and uncle all within a short space of time. I still grieve heavily over my grandfather because I never got to say goodbye. Even writing that I get a lump in my throat. I never used to think I would feel a need to seek comfort in them but I do.
This woman does all sorts of readings and I'm really interested in here pregnancy predictions this is due to me having fertility worries and me worrying I won't have children. So I would be interested in if someone being able to tell me if they foresee that in my future. I told my friends about it, the woman's cost for it is very small amount which I wouldn't mind paying. I am planning to go to one and possibly taking a friend but my other half doesn't believe at all and thinks it's a load of cods wallop, which is fair enough. That's for him to believe. But for me, I need that closure and comfort.

It's nice to see other people feel similar to me. I've lost my gran,papa and uncle all within a short space of time. I still grieve heavily over my grandfather because I never got to say goodbye. Even writing that I get a lump in my throat. I never used to think I would feel a need to seek comfort in them but I do.
This woman does all sorts of readings and I'm really interested in here pregnancy predictions this is due to me having fertility worries and me worrying I won't have children. So I would be interested in if someone being able to tell me if they foresee that in my future. I told my friends about it, the woman's cost for it is very small amount which I wouldn't mind paying. I am planning to go to one and possibly taking a friend but my other half doesn't believe at all and thinks it's a load of cods wallop, which is fair enough. That's for him to believe. But for me, I need that closure and comfort.

I'm sorry to hear - grief can make you reach out to things. My nan never believed in it at all then when my grandad died she asked my mum to do a reading but mum didn't want to in case she saw something she didn't want to. There's no harm in trying I think, don't expect too much just in case which I know will be hard. I guess even though I believe I am still sceptical, but there are genuine people out there. Hopefully you can have some comfort but also seek comfort from your loved ones too. Hopefully you will get the closure too I can only imagine how painful it is. You'll never know until you try. Wishing you luck xxx

I'm sorry to hear - grief can make you reach out to things. My nan never believed in it at all then when my grandad died she asked my mum to do a reading but mum didn't want to in case she saw something she didn't want to. There's no harm in trying I think, don't expect too much just in case which I know will be hard. I guess even though I believe I am still sceptical, but there are genuine people out there. Hopefully you can have some comfort but also seek comfort from your loved ones too. Hopefully you will get the closure too I can only imagine how painful it is. You'll never know until you try. Wishing you luck xxx

The grief made me come away from religion. For a long time I believed I was alone. Like, my mum said she could feel my grandfather around, had a white feather drop on her lap when she was on her lap, no open windows, we owned no birds. Just..it was there. I could smell my grand perfume a lot (she had one destinctive perfume she always wore) so I guess that was some way of her letting me know she was there.

I think I'm sceptical enough hence the reason I haven't rushed out to the first one I could get my hands on lol. It's been 4 years now since they all passed and I didn't feel..ready. I want to go to one which has recommendations coming out their ears lol but I would still be sceptical and be very mmm hmmm yeah one of those ones who give bugger all away lol. My aunt went to one and she was told my papa is very happy, he had his wife who passed away on one end of him and my gran on the other (I can only imagine the headache he has between two very strong women haha!) then she was told two very strange things. Things no one would know unless you were there. She was told your grand father (my grandfather) wasn't happy as he wasn't whole. Someone still has his ashes (we had his ashes buried in beside him but one tin which we couldn't find/wasn't returned was missing so..how could she know this...) she then told her that my papa wasn't happy because he didn't have his skip hat on and we should've tried again (we tried to put it on in his coffin but it wouldn't fit on his head properly) but he was happy to be buried in his football kit (mind blown!) so I need someone like that. Thing that could validate and make me see they are real before doing a reading. Things like that would make me realise they are real.

Thank you for the luck. I'm sure I will find it at the right time and when I am meant to. I am a believer in everything happens for a reason :) xx

My mum does readings and I used to do my own tarots for myself and friends but fell out of love with it and don't get much time with having a baby. I've had a few readings from psychics one was really good told me about my future husband at the time I thought it was rubbish but she was so accurate. Some people Ive seen though have been really rubbish, but I suppose there is good and bad to everything. :)

Never Trust a phone or txt psychic that you see in magazines. it could be sweaty betty on the other end who's smoking a cigarette in her living while talking a load of tosh to you. Stay away from those companies like a plague! If you want a reading best to go face to face with a medium and get reviews first.

Did anyone see the tarrot reader at the NEC beauty show? You had to pick your cards and then got a computer generated report. .. ha ha I cracked up.

Straight in her face.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Never Trust a phone or txt psychic that you see in magazines. it could be sweaty betty on the other end who's smoking a cigarette in her living while talking a load of tosh to you. Stay away from those companies like a plague! If you want a reading best to go face to face with a medium and get reviews first.

The cost alone should put people off :p
But no I nor anyone else who wanted a good reading would trust them as far as you could throw them x

Latest posts

Back