do you do your own nails?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I do my own, and I'm in LOVE with the custom blended manicure. :) And I've recently been experimenting with blending colors, so that's what I have on my nails right now. Here's a pic:

Elysesnails.jpg

Those are VERY pretty Elyse.
;)

Same here Glynis,
I started doing nails BECAUSE I couldnt find a decent tech. :eek:
But would love to sit in the opposite seat sometimes and chill and get mine done. I love to have pedicures too. But I CAN find someone to do those.:biggrin:
Anyone coming my way soon.....PLEASE.:rolleyes:

You do my nails and Ill put you up for a few days.:wink2:

Peter Pan said:
i always do my own nails - cant find anyone in my town to do nails like I WANT THEM

http://www.thenailgeek.com/main/24086-smile-lines-your-right-hand-cheating.html?highlight=smiles+hand

try the link - you may beable to do your own right hand after all lol

i used to get a tech friend to do them, until...

one day i was getting my hair colored and waiting for it to be finished when this lady walked into the salon, asked a hairdresser "who does your hair?" the lady replyed "oh i do hair, would you like an appointment?" and the woman said "no, WHO does YOUR hair?" the hairdresser replyed "Theresa" (the woman who does my hair too). the lady walked over to Theresa and made an appointment.

there is something satisfying about saying "i do my own, thank you"

I always do my own nails too, i cannot stand being without them, if they dont smile enough or are just a little bit wonky i paint them to cover it up, but i did a set of glitter tips on myself yesterday and i must say that they look quite good...x

Latest posts

Back