Do you have a nickname?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Omg where to start....

Growing up i got gannit as i ate anything & everything lol (not much change there either) :lol:

As i got older i got baz, babs, barb, babsy (real name barbara)

Now i get pip, pips, pipsqueak and have done for last 10 yrs+ and thats down to been called a pipsqueak one day and i used it as a forum name and have used variations of it since...have been known when asked my name to reply "pip" lol most people know that i answer to anything :green:

As a kid my grandad nicknamed me curly as I had very curly hair as a child.
My boyfriends brother calls me Krusty I don't no why though, I think it is off of the Simpsons.
My boyfriend calls me all sorts piglet, pigpog, curlylou, curly whirly, sausage, sweetie to name a couple.
I work in a pub 2 nights a week where I am know as smilier as I smile all the time and Christmas bunny as they are my two loves.

Kirsty

I get muttley (from wacky races) because I laugh like him

Rebecktoria
Beckstar
( my name is Rebecca)

And some of my lovely friends call me granny lover! Because I'm a carer part time...nice hahah xxx

'nigel" my boyfriend started this one. ... now everyone does haha

Sent from my SM-G900F using SalonGeek mobile app

Ajay... Lol short for Amy Jane (which I got all the time at school because there were so many Amy's and I hated it)

Now I'm "the elephant lady" to anyone not at work!

And we don't need to hear what the other half calls me! ;)

Sent from my Nexus 5 using SalonGeek mobile app

My daughter calls me marj, my sister calls me Leeps (first name is Lisa and surname used to be Pearson so she shortened it to Leeps...don't ask), and work colleagues call me Little Mummy (self explanatory I guess!) 😊

My brother in law calls me Jamaica as my name rhymes with it.

Believe it or not, my nickname is Squidgernetball, or Squidgernetballplayer for the full name, and no, I don't play netball!!!

Vic x

Latest posts

Back