Do you have a nickname?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TIPTOP

Reaction score
As the title says really Do you have a nickname? mine is melons cos I can fit my face in one of my bra cups:lol: omg now there's something you dont know about me :eek: lmao, yeh I know what ya thinking.... what a big face I mst have:lol::lol:

So come on share them:hug:

Sue x

my little tic tac I will watch this thread with interest to see how a certain geek answers that one lol

I have had several over the years, poison dwarf,muppet....................................I am now Kitten lol

Sue i can do the same!LOL

KTB, Kimbo the Bimbo. I did NOT earn this name though!!! Also get Kimi, Kimbo, Kimmers, Kimbo on the Jetset...lol

xx

Oh god just though of the one from school....................know please note that this is very apt for my youngest sister.......................................Lesbian-Smith..............bloody double barraled names

kayz

:)

but i have many names given from my boyfriend such as:
chapstick
chaperscone
both cos my last name is chapman.

As the title says really Do you have a nickname? mine is melons cos I can fit my face in one of my bra cups:lol: omg now there's something you dont know about me :eek: lmao, yeh I know what ya thinking.... what a big face I mst have:lol::lol:

So come on share them:hug:

Sue x

Well here's one for ya...I use to get called titsalena because like you I had a big face. lol...I say had cos I made friends with the national health and had them sent back to the factory rofl......:green:

Calamity Blonde.
:(

talloulah by my auntie dont know why, my name is aimie?

Blondie from grown ups when i was growing up, obviously due to blonde hair.
Now im just 'pattersons bird' quite often :rolleyes:

talloulah by my auntie dont know why, my name is aimie?

For ages I wanted another cat and I had planned to call her Tallulah-Belle. My husband didn't share my enthusiasm, either for the new addition or its proposed moniker!

i get called the name of my shop "tantastic" by random people who i dont even know lol . i do live in a very strange town though

ooo yes, the number of people who think I'm called Calla. Except they pronounce it Carla and wonder why when they ask "can I speak to Carla?" I sound a bit non plussed!

My big sister calls my tinks (after tinkerbell) and still does and I'm 38, worse than that we have a wee brother who we still call bug (dad's polite way of saying he was a wee bugger!) and he is 34 :)

Being born with a facial disfigurement the kids at school called me Squash Nosed Lily :eek:

Also been called:

Miss Piggy - father christened me this cos I was always saying "But I Want" apparently. What a diva!

Rabbit Rabbit - Brothers christened me after the Chas n Dave song cos I never shut up, um still guilty of that one, lol.

Ginger Nut
Fanny Annie - hated this one

Everyone at S2 and most people on here call me Annie

anne xx

I ve had loads of nicknames through the years .. whippet when i was younger also shifty as i was very fast and athletic . as the years and the weight piled on i became.. "Meat head".. I hated this :cry:
Now a days I am Steve sparks in some circles, TANMAN !! in others and the Mrs calls me Bampy .... No idea why
She is Nessa and sugar t*ts, as she reminds me of Nessa from gavin and stacy :lol:

tigger............ had since school, the boys at school called me it when my bust started growing !!

now, its tigger or tig.

My brother still calls me "runt" as I'm very short.
Allan calls me "bunny"
My staff call me "horrorbitchfromhell"
x

Hmmmm..... mine is Bones!! We are quite a tall family and i was 5'8 by the age of 12 but still very skinny. My dad and older brother were always telling me i was just skin and bones!

Unfortunately the name has stuck, but some years on and 2 children later, i am no longer skin and bones!!! Now when they call me bones is public and people look confused, i have the joy of saying 'Yes, i used to be skinnier' to them!! It has also spread to my dads partner and my brothers wife now too :irked: Wouldnt mind so much if i could have the body back to go with the name!!!!!

Latest posts

Back