Do you have any little confessions you'd like to share.

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ha ha,

Darn working from home, no sneaking products for me:).

My hubbie doesn't usually mind me spending within reason but it has cost me a fortune to start up business at home as a therapist as I want everything perfect at this rate its gonna take me at least 5 yrs to break even, but I dont care i'm just lovin what i'm doin. So everytime I mention something else I MUST HAVE, he does tend to roll his eyes abit.
I too am meant to be doing housework after dropping the kids to school but here I am still geeking & watching this morning, if my hubbie rung now I would have to say im cleaning the bathroom but thats more through my guilt that his reaction. I do get things done but just in Carol time im afraid. If im still on geek after luch you all can officially tell me to clear off:lol:.

Carol havin a well deserved lazy morning

I like to confess that I am an idiot. An idiot for not knowing what the purpose of my life is, and an idiot for not braving enough to face the true realities about myself.

I'd like to confess that after monday's performance of Lee having to turn home and Bailey being sent home from school we decided monday night the weather would be too bad and we switched off the alarms and had a duvet day on tues :o lol

I'd like to confess that after monday's performance of Lee having to turn home and Bailey being sent home from school we decided monday night the weather would be too bad to bother tuesday and we switched off the alarms and had a duvet day on tues :o lol

Oh...I steal pub glasses if I like them..does that count?:)
Ssshhhh

me to but I blame my dad as I was brought-up in a pub. I did ask 1 place if I could buy 1 but they said no, so if its not my fault its OK.

And as for getting new stock with his credit card in my hand oops. But again if he didn't give it to me. lol still not my fault:lol:

Last edited:
I'd like to confess that I deliberately didn't tell one of my clients about a special offer we are doing at the salon because she is one of those tight wads who's always after a freebie or discount whenever she's in the salon (as well as being very demanding). I definitely didn't want to encourage that Scrooge - or should I say Scrounger? - trait in her any further, so I am doing it for her own good. :rolleyes:

I confess that I am a coward, that I do not know to face the reality of who I am, of what I must do, and what I should accept. They say pain and loneliness is not for long, but i say otherwise, it will linger forever.

I paid for my last training session with my hubby's credit card and conveniently forgot to pay him back :lol:

this week i have been mostly good...although my fella DID ask why it was that i had bought enough hair to do 3 full heads of extensions...so i conveniently forgot that i had bought them for myself, and said they were to make clip-ins for a couple of mates...:D

and ALL deliveries of naughty purchases get sent to work so that i can unwrap them and hide them in my bag before coming home...:lol:

Latest posts

Back