Do you have any little confessions you'd like to share.

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ellies Nails

Reaction score
As nice as everyone is on this site i'm sure there must be a few naughty ones out there to. What sort of naughty things have you been up to that you'd like to share with us.

Believe it or not yes I have been naughty so I think it only fare that I should be the first to start.

I order nail stuff and get it delivered to work so I can sneak it home in carrier bags over the next few days that way I don't have to answer any questions about how much I've spent.
(were talking boxes full here)

secrets from ur partner !!!!????? where WILL it end ???!!! :cry:

Have to say I'm really lucky there, Paul encourages me to spend on my hobbies/obsessions:green: because that way I can't have a moan about his:lol:

Ha ha!!!!
That's funny - i do exactly the same thing occassionally. Get it delivered to work then sneak it home in my handy huuuge handbag! :lol:
What they don't know won't hurt them - as long as it isn't harming their pockets of course!!:wink2:

Nope. Nothing:)
Spot the halo.

haha watch it dont fall and choke ya hun :lol: xxx

I do the ordering and delivering to my work address too if I'm ordering in secret lol

Plus, when I'm shopping in a BIG supermarket, I can't resist treating myself to a little necklace or something, as soon as I'm at the car it's straight in my handbag in case he's home when i get home and wants to help unpack

haha yeah when i buy something new i keep it in the car until my boyfriend goes to work an then i take the tags off and hang them in my wardrobe, if he says anything i just say ive had them for ages just don't wear them much :green:

Wow it shocks me that so many people are so deceptive!

If I want something, I tell my fiance that I want it, and if we can afford it, I get it.

Usually he suggests that I should have it before I even get a chance to ask anyway, especially when it comes to nail tools and products :lol:

yeah wel he is fine wen it comes to nail stuff as it is something that he knows will benefit me but if its clothes or something he thinks im wasting money :cry:

ME confess to anything??? ...No chance :lol:
:hug:

Don't get me wrong hubby doesn't mind me spending but i sometimes feel a little guilty as i seem to get carried away:smack: for example,
thought it was about time i bought some nail polish had a read on here decided id order about 20 as that was a fair amount to get my collection started. Then i don't know what happened but 2 hours later i had ordered just over 100:eek: of the little fellows. After the shock I thought uuh well in for a penny in for a pound and ordered another 50. When my hubby finally say them all out in little rows he asked with a grin on his face where they for me or my invisible customers.

some times a girl just cant help herself nice to see im not alone xx
ps still dont know what im going to do with so many polishes.

I have been naughty today, :lol:
i didn't get out of bed until 10.30am,:lol:
i still have not got dressed,:eek:
i have done no house work today,:eek:
i have geeked almost all day,:green:

in fact the only good constuctive thing i have done today is see to my doggie and make the tea for my other half then it was back to the PC,
I've had a great day lol :lol::lol::lol:

No secrets with me , I'm really lucky with my hubby Kev,he encourages me to spend on my hobbies/obsessions
icon_mrgreen.gif
I don't moan about his...he doesn't moan about mine.

the only secrets i have are "chocolate"!!! I buy it, i hide it, and i eat in when the kids are in bed and hubby is at work and i even hide the empty wrappers!!!! xx

the only secrets i have are "chocolate"!!! I buy it, i hide it, and i eat in when the kids are in bed and hubby is at work and i even hide the empty wrappers!!!! xx
Me too!!!... just wait 'till Easter. Last year I ate most of my poor little boy's eggs and then made out he was too young for all that choccie (I know I'm a bad mother) ha ha:green:

Oh...I steal pub glasses if I like them..does that count?:)
Ssshhhh

Me too!!!... just wait 'till Easter. Last year I ate most of my poor little boy's eggs and then made out he was too young for all that choccie (I know I'm a bad mother) ha ha:green:

i do that at christmas!!! its too hard not to when the kids are only 4, 2 and 9 months they dont need all that chocolate!! x:)

Oh...I steal pub glasses if I like them..does that count?:)
Ssshhhh

I do the same with salt shakers if i like them in restraunts even though i dont use salt!! x

Latest posts

Back