do you have to have your own nails done on CND foundation course?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nicky's nails

Reaction score
sorry if this has been asked, been trawling threads but cant find deffo answer, quite by accident, looking through another thread, i came across a post where it said,

'on the second day we each did each others dominant hand and had to do our other hand ourselves for homework'

, i thought you used the nail trainer and models for the class

has anybody had their nails done on a CND course? i only ask because if so i cant go on course because im not allowed (under doctors orders) to have any nail treatments or enhancements doen until my zinc/iron levels are sorted out, i will try and ring creative tommorrow, but you know how impatient i am lol, thought someone might know

thanks

I did my creative course a while ago, and we didnt do each others nails, we had to bring a model and do it on them. The rest of the time we practiced on the nail trainer.

If you explain to creative about what the doctor has said they wouldnt expect you to have enhancements done.

Hope this helps xx

thanks hun

xx

:lol: Hi I did the CND course and we had models to do the enhancements on and then the nail trainer for homework. I would just explain to your tutor. I dont think there would be a problem.

on the mani pedi day course you practice on each other.
for the foundation you take along a model x

Yeah on the mani and pedi course you can use each other. But on the foundation courses it is defo that you take your own model along with you. You don't use your own nails.

aw that explains it, great thanks all

nicky xx

When i did my foundation we did each others dominant hand and then did the other hand at home for our home work, aswell as working on models that we brought in and using the trainer hand, it looks like they may do it slightly different at different venues so yes i would phone up and ask them, but dont worry about it they are all very understanding and will work out a way for you to do the course still hth

ahh right, thanks lou, ive got to phone them this week anyways, so will deffo find out about it, as you say im sure even if they do do this , im sure they will understand that i cant wont they

ta for help everyone

nicky x

When i did my foundation we did each others dominant hand and then did the other hand at home for our home work, aswell as working on models that we brought in and using the trainer hand, it looks like they may do it slightly different at different venues so yes i would phone up and ask them, but dont worry about it they are all very understanding and will work out a way for you to do the course still hth

We had to work on each other on my foundation course. This was more for the cuticle work and filing so that you know what it all feels like

Latest posts

Back