Do you know how to find the ARTICLES & TUTORIALS FORUMS?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How do I find these?

I've been using the iPad app....now know to use safari to see this feature!

Do you know where they are?

I'm speaking about The articles and tutorials and all the help you could ever want when asking questions about nail techniques or perfect preparation techniques or if you want to know how to correct or treat common nail disorders, or step by steps for things like Minx, PopIts and Shellac for instance and many many more things such as helpful business hints or how to deal with awkward clients etc.

Short of taking a class, the articles and tutorials here on the Salon Geek are the best help you could ever have and they are all free.

It is easy to just ask questions, but it is just as easy to hit the 'articles' button on the bar above and you will be taken right where you want to go to get the answers.

I wish more geeks/members would remember and think to recommend the tutorial section when they answer posts; it has such a wealth of powerful information to help people when they ask questions especially about nail techniques. The tutorials can also help those who are experienced to increase their depth of knowledge too and learn more efficient techniques.

Salon Geek has much more to offer its members than just question and answer forums ... I urge all of you to make more use of this site and all it has to offer.

If you have any problems finding what you want then go to the new section called 'My Forum' and ask one of the many lovely guides who are there to help you to navigate successfully around the site.

Thanks a bunch :)

very gratitude for that. i'm looking for this knid of forum.

Do you know where they are?

I'm speaking about The articles and tutorials and all the help you could ever want when asking questions about nail techniques or perfect preparation techniques or if you want to know how to correct or treat common nail disorders, or step by steps for things like Minx, PopIts and Shellac for instance and many many more things such as helpful business hints or how to deal with awkward clients etc.

Short of taking a class, the articles and tutorials here on the Salon Geek are the best help you could ever have and they are all free.

It is easy to just ask questions, but it is just as easy to hit the 'articles' button on the bar above and you will be taken right where you want to go to get the answers.

I wish more geeks/members would remember and think to recommend the tutorial section when they answer posts; it has such a wealth of powerful information to help people when they ask questions especially about nail techniques. The tutorials can also help those who are experienced to increase their depth of knowledge too and learn more efficient techniques.

Salon Geek has much more to offer its members than just question and answer forums ... I urge all of you to make more use of this site and all it has to offer.

If you have any problems finding what you want then go to the new section called 'My Forum' and ask one of the many lovely guides who are there to help you to navigate successfully around the site.
Hi i am new to this forum. i qualified 3 years ago in acrylics but not really done any set for about a year! My friends have been asking me to do their nails but i have a problem which i have never had before. when i did my training i practiced day and night n picked it up well. since trying to do acrylics again i constantly have bubbles!!! its driving me mad. i now have a new brush and liquid but still the same. i have gone right back to basics getting small balls medium n large my ratios seem to look right. Any help or advice would be really greatful :)

Hi i am new to this forum. i qualified 3 years ago in acrylics but not really done any set for about a year! My friends have been asking me to do their nails but i have a problem which i have never had before. when i did my training i practiced day and night n picked it up well. since trying to do acrylics again i constantly have bubbles!!! its driving me mad. i now have a new brush and liquid but still the same. i have gone right back to basics getting small balls medium n large my ratios seem to look right. Any help or advice would be really greatful :)
This is a simple problem to resolve ...so that is the good news. :biggrin:

You are over-working or over patting the bead and introducing air to your mixture OR you are not letting the bead rest and settle before starting to work it OR you are wiping your brush out after placing your bead and before you start working it.

The last point is the most common reason for bubbles in acrylic. Don't get into the bad habit or wiping your brush back and forth after you have placed your bead .... All it does is to remove liquid that you need from your brush and to introduce air between the hairs that you then pat into your bead.

Sorry please can you tell me where I can find all this I'm using the app xxx

Can you view these on the app as I can't find them, dont currently have a laptop?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Shame we can't seem to access the articles or tutorials from the app :mad:

Sent from my GT-P5210 using SalonGeek mobile app

Can't you open a browser on your phone/tablet?

That's what I want to know x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Such a shame those facilities aren't available on the app! :thumbdown: I suppose it'll be redundant now I know what I'm missing.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back