Do you love or hate Nail Harmony?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

michelle6483

Reaction score
Hay guys. I just wanted to ask for your advice. I am newly qualified nail tech and I did my training with nail harmony and I have spend a fortune with them on products but I kind of feel like they are not very good on the customer service side of things or support so I am thinking of changing my products and do the rest of my training with someone else what are your thoughts on that guys. X

I love their products but have never had to deal with their customer service so can't comment on that. Have heard good things on here though... anything specific you had happen?

Why don't you let Nail Harmony know how you are feeling? If you don't let them know how you feel they would never know. Georgie Smedley, the owner is on Facebook so it would be good to let her know how you feel. After all you have spent alot of money with the company and you have the right to 100% customer service, like anyone else.

Don't be dishearten just don't go spending on more products before you give NH a chance. Gelish is a good product so stick with it.

Saying that, no-one or company is perfect. Sometimes when they are really busy it comes across as if their customer service isn't spot on.

Last edited:
Why don't you let Nail Harmony know how you are feeling? If you don't let them know how you feel they would never know. George Smedley, the owner is on Facebook so it would be good to let her know how you feel. After all you have spent alot of money with the company and you have the right to 100% customer service, like anyone else.

Don't be dishearten just don't go spending on more products before you give NH a chance. Gelish is a good product so stick with it.

Saying that, no-one or company is perfect. Sometimes when they are really busy it comes across as if their customer service isn't spot on.

I agree I too use hand and nail harmony and their products are fantastic let them know and please keep us posted too xx HTH

Hay guys. I just wanted to ask for your advice. I am newly qualified nail tech and I did my training with nail harmony and I have spend a fortune with them on products but I kind of feel like they are not very good on the customer service side of things or support so I am thinking of changing my products and do the rest of my training with someone else what are your thoughts on that guys. X

What exactly is it you want from them ?

I place my orders online, and they always arrive within 2 days.
I have never had a problem with a product, but I don't doubt if I did it would get replaced. Everything I have ordered has always been in stock, so no problems there either.
I once wondered what Gelish colours would be best for an American Manicure and posted it on the Harmony Facebook page and Georgie herself answered me.

Maybe I am lucky I don't need that much support, but having worked for some distributors in my time, and know just how much they do to maintain stock levels and get orders out, I just wondered what is is you expect, and what you feel is lacking?

If you are emailing them then remember they could be teaching so do not have the time to always reply asap. If you have not heard back after 2 days call them. Tell them how you feel, whats the worse that can happen?
I do know they have not long all come back from training abroad and many have taken holidays after this.

Hope you get in contact with them soon, don't give up hope :) xx

What exactly is it you want from them ?

I place my orders online, and they always arrive within 2 days.
I have never had a problem with a product, but I don't doubt if I did it would get replaced. Everything I have ordered has always been in stock, so no problems there either.
I once wondered what Gelish colours would be best for an American Manicure and posted it on the Harmony Facebook page and Georgie herself answered me.

Maybe I am lucky I don't need that much support, but having worked for some distributors in my time, and know just how much they do to maintain stock levels and get orders out, I just wondered what is is you expect, and what you feel is lacking?

I've had a few things happen that I just don't think is right.

I was just wondering if anyone else has had problems.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've never had any problems and as others have said I order online and delivery is quick, also they have given me replacement tio brushes foc. Why would you change if there is no problem with the product?c

I had a problem with my 18g and they checked it and sent it back the next day by courier. Also sent me lots of replacement brushes as my TIO kept curing on the brush in my conservatory. Georgie phoned me about my lamp and was very helpful.

Hi guys, I don't often get to visit here but I'll get an alert from the regulars if there's anything I should know about. I am concerned Michelle about your experience. Please let me know how I can help. The same goes for anyone else who has a problem, Jason and I take this very seriously as we pride ourselves on great customer service. Please email me at [email protected] and let me know how we can help.
Please be aware that we have just had a huge move to new premises and so all the staff are frantically playing catch up at the moment and deliveries will be slower than normal this week.
I hope this helps and I look forward to hearing from you.

Georgie xxx

I think they are wonderful to deal with. I've had loads of advice from my local educator. Who must be sick of all my questions but helps with every one of them. I've found any query or issue has been rectified quickly when I've emailed NH. Each email was very friendly and helpful.

In saying all that. I've only dealt with NH but feel no need to change.

HTH

Hi honey , best products in the marketplace by a country mile and have never never never had a problem with customer service or indeed contacting a member of staff x x

Thanks for all of your comments I have emailed nail harmony and wow George sent me a message maybe I have got it wrong I will keep with it. X

My only comment (as I love Gelish) is; I wish they're delivery was faster like S2. I have ordered from the website & it takes virtually a week to receive. Please make your ordering system quicker ie, next day delivery! That is my only gripe.

In terms of customer service. I think the fact that you had not complained to them, yet they took the time to post on here and respond, speaks volumes. They could have ignored you i suppose.

Fair play to them, it shows a willingness to support customers at least.

Sean

Sent from my GT-S5830i using SalonGeek

I can not wait for my money i will be buying gelish mwah

In terms of customer service. I think the fact that you had not complained to them, yet they took the time to post on here and respond, speaks volumes. They could have ignored you i suppose.

Fair play to them, it shows a willingness to support customers at least.

Sean

Sent from my GT-S5830i using SalonGeek

Yes I agree I was very shocked to see that comment and I emailed them and she emailed me straight back so i can't grumble at that. X

Hi I just wanted to update you in this. As you can see nail harmony asked me to let them know why I was not happy so I did and I must say that they have sorted out my problems and I feel a lot happier now and I will carry on using there products. Thanks for all of your advice in this. X

Back